Sign in to follow this  

Taking Credit From Old Recos

i’ve been seeing a lot of old reco’s from years ago and seeing girls from today commenting claiming the reviews are about them.

this has not just happened once or twice.. i’ve noticed it a lot! 

i don’t think that’s fair for many reasons, as these girls in the recos probably worked very hard for their reviews back then for someone today to claim credit! i know i would be very upset if i saw recos from 2019 back when my name was different and see someone with that name today claiming my recos ! 

also it’s unfair for the hobbyists as they’re going to think they’re going to see the provider in the recommendation and it doesn’t end up matching the description!

if you’re not 100% sure the reco is about you i don’t think it’s fair to claim it! that’s just my opinion tho!

not trying to control anyone, do as you please, just pointing out a couple things that i’ve noticed and that i think!!!! i know girls are still going to continue doing this and it’s none of my business at the end of the day. 

Edited by therealsweetie
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1