Friends are kinda awesome

I'm very much in the same kind of situation. Friends are very much a necessity in a person's life. I'm closer with my friends than I am with my own family in a lot of ways. Unfortunately though friends have a way of moving on. Getting married, having kids, moving away for the sake of employment or for their SO's. I'm close enough with my family but not "hanging out" kind of close. And everybody needs someone to chill with. One of my oldest friends is in Montreal and through visiting him several times I've managed to make some friends out there. Been thinking about moving out there at some point.

Thanks for all the nominations guys & gals, you are all kinda awesome too! :D

I have crocs at home. They are very comfy. I just never wear them outside the condo, lol.

Maybe I need to take your own advice. I have had a pretty hard year so far, what with one thing and then another. Nothing weird or abnormal, just lifes little tragedies.

My solution to this is to hermitize. Lick my wounds (read: get grounded and centered again), and come back. Has always worked for me.

But because of repeated losses this year I have needed my family and friends both off an on line. I may not be back into the whole social swing of things. But I'm trying very hard.

It's time.

Trying is the first step! *imaginary high five*

Maybe I need to take your own advice. I have had a pretty hard year so far, what with one thing and then another. Nothing weird or abnormal, just lifes little tragedies.

My solution to this is to hermitize. Lick my wounds (read: get grounded and centered again), and come back. Has always worked for me.

But because of repeated losses this year I have needed my family and friends both off an on line. I may not be back into the whole social swing of things. But I'm trying very hard.

It's time.