Any info or recommendations for Stella and Danni from PK?

Can anybody provide me with info about these two ladies from PK? I remember seeing Danni dance at Pigale, and her dances are pretty sensual, but I don't personally know any of them.

Same here...apparently they're pretty popular as the ads seem to indicate but I haven't been able to find any recommendations here or any reviews on other boards. Any info would be appreciated, feel free to PM me if need be.

Seems there's a scarcity of PK reviews. Their website always has me interested but I'd really like a few reviews. And the whole notion of toftt seems odd since you can't write negative reviews. Maybe several have toftt but we'd never know it! I guess in the end, I'll just have to take the proverbial plunge.

Seems there's a scarcity of PK reviews. Their website always has me interested but I'd really like a few reviews.

A whole bunch of PK recommendations were deleted because the OP poster did not play by the rules. Sadly, when the initial recommendation is deleted, the entire collection of recommendations go with it.

Wow that's crazy new Megan. You'd think in today's day with technology, you'd be able to delete one portion of the tread and keep the rest. I fell bad for the ladies that had tons of glowing reviews.

Posted via Mobile Device

A whole bunch of PK recommendations were deleted because the OP poster did not play by the rules. Sadly' date=' when the initial recommendation is deleted, the entire collection of recommendations go with it.[/quote']

Are you sure this affected Stella and Danni - I had contacted Mod about this, I believe that the problem occured relative to some other SPs after these two had left the biz (temporarily)

I had the pleasure of seeing Danni this week (red highlights). Only had time for an hour.

She is a sexy gorgeous beauty. She has some remarkable tattoos on her legs and boy was it a huge turn on for me. I started with a shower and then we conversed for a little bit. She was very easy to talk to and had a sexy french accent. She then proceeded to take my towel off and we got pretty much down on each other. Her service was amazing - Her oral skills are accentuated by her tongue piercings. There was lots of LFK throughout. Soft full breasts and a scrumptious ass that I was still imagining the next day. definite repeat.

I have seen Stella many times when she used to live in Ottawa and saw her last week also. She is an amazingly sexy lady with many talents (oral, dfk....).

I found her even more sexy and beautiful this week than in the past...

I hope she will visit Ottawa more often... :)

It would be wonderful if Stella come more often in O-town. By the way, is she works also in Montreal ?

She Doesn't Work in MTL Just here in Ottawa.. She will be here On Wed-Thurs This week Along with Her 2 GFs Lyla and Mikaela.. You can find their pics in our album as a reference Point.