Sexyjenny. So aptly named.

This relatively new addition to the Ottawa scene met me at the door wearing a beautiful smile and a long sweater. As I was turning to close the door my thought was that she would be lovely in nothing better. When I turned back my wish had been granted.

And yes, Jenny is sexy. She is compact with a well toned body curvy and pointy in all the right places.

After some preliminary snuggling and chitchat things turned serious. Jenny's demonstrated skills and abilities were very pleasurable and effective. Greek does not happen here but everything else is possible. YMMV of course.

Afterwards we explored each other's ability in French and English. Jenny's oral English occasionally encounter's a small glitch but otherwise she has

magical oral skills.

Sexyjenny is a welcome addition to Ottawa and I recommend her to those who appreciate young, enthusiastic talent.

• Like 1

I'm not much of a writer, so I'll keep it short.

She has a nice toned body, apple bottom and on top of all she is very friendly. She might be new, but very good at what she does. I always have a thing for Quebecois girls and boy, she is as hot as it gets.

Great experience and I plan to repeat many times!

OMG, wow!

Spent an hour with Sexy Jenny today at her nice place downtown. She is new to the business and very young, but she is not lacking in experience and skill!

Jenny is very vibrant, smart, and great to talk to, and she put me at ease right away. Her place is very nice and tastefully furnished.

But, my God, she was BEYOND good! Jenny left me gasping for breath! She is very fit and toned, and she wore a very clingy number that hugged her figure nicely.

The action was super hot GFE/PSE, and she was very attentive and vocal. She works out and has an amazing body and a very beautiful face. I was drained in every way after our energetic session.

Afterwards, we lazed about and talked about life, and her cats!

I will DEFINITELY repeat, often, and am VERY interested in arranging a duo with her friend Karine. Can't wait!

Sexy Jenny is a must see!

PM me if you want more details!

The Juiceman

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.