Sign in to follow this  

Chrystal

I met with the beautiful French Beauty Chrystal last month. We had shared some fun PM's and emails over time and were finally able to meet in Brandon. I booked an appointment for first thing in the morning and Wow, what a way to start the day! I was greeted at the door by a friendly, tall, beautiful sexy lady, with a smile, hug and a big kiss. She is 5'11 and I am 5,9 and she had heels on to boot so they came off quickly and off to the bed we went for some very pleasant get aquainted conversation which quickly move to kissing, lfk, dfk and well an amazingly enjoyable couple hours. It is very evident that Chrystal very much enjoys what she does and is absolutely amazing at what she does :) but also is well educated, travelled, and has a very very genuine, fun personality and is a joy to spend time with. You just seem to shift very smoothly from the lets get busy mode to being snuggled up and chatting and laughing and right back to play time........ ! A wonderful time had :)

Chrystal is blessed with an amazing body, all natural, beautiful, has a wonderful personality, sense of humor and is just a treat to spend time with in every way. Hope to see her again soon !

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this