Not Affiliated!

It has been brought to my attention that Britteny from EC is claiming to work for me*...that she advertises her donation as $200/hr then upon arrival says her "agency", being me (and she names me) requires she get another $200 if the client wants anything more than a backrub..that the $200/hr advertised is an introduction fee that she is forced to pay to the "agency" being me...

So, I want to make it completely clear that I HAVE NOT IN THE PAST, NOR DO I NOW HAVE ANY AFFILIATION WITH BRITTENY - LITTLE DUTCH GIRL...

I hope this alleviates any confusion...

*Once again, I also want to clarify that Mystique, Isabella and as of August 22nd, Katie, do not work FOR me...we are all independent SP's who work together co-operatively...I take the calls and answer emails because it is convenient to have all our calls and emails directed to one place...it means that when a client calls, s/he will most likely speak to me rather than get a voicemail and that response time to emails is fairly quick...