costumes costumes costumes, which one sould i choose?

which costume/persona would YOU like to have an incounter with?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. which costume/persona would YOU like to have an incounter with?

• French Maid
    • Naughty Nurse
    • Princess Leia

Now that my vay-cay is over it's time to get back to putting smiles on ur faces!!!

I have a problem though.......................... what specialty persona should I advertise? Of course the "typical" *snicker* Madison experience is avail, but I want to spice things up as well. So if you all would be so kind as to help me choose my newest persona, not only would it be fun, but I would also like some input on what the cerb community in the Bay would find interesting.

Here are my top 3 chooses

1.) the seductive french maid - "no worry Mr.Dicks, put down that tissue. I have better way to clean this mess."

2.) the naughty nurse - "Mr.Dicks it's time for your sponge bath. Oh no I seem to have forgotten my sponge, oh well I guess we can improvise"

3.) Princess Leia in Slave Costume - "I think it's time you got on your knees and thanked me for saving you Han. Forget the wookiee and eat my cookie" (yes I'm that much of a geek at heart :P )

So there they are, my top three, and still I cannot decide on one. A lil help guys?

Oh and any new suggestions are awesome too. Now if I can only figure out how to do that nifty poll thingy lolz.

Kizzez :D

• Like 1

Guest t**obb****

so, how much time would one book to see all three? ;P

Additional Comments:

one more,

I think you'd look pretty damn hot in a skin tight catwoman outfit.

That way one could play the squat, sexually obsessed penguin, the superhero reluctantly getting seduced, or the detective - overwhelmed and just trying to keep up!

I love the catwoman idea.............. ty TB

well seeing as my leia costume is gonna take 2-4 weeks to get here in the mail..........................

!!!!French Maid Wins!!!!

thanks for all the voters and support!!!!

and for any who maybe confused as to why my new# and ad is not posted here on cerb or in the CJ, it's because my new phone is not up and running yet (I can hold it but i can't use it yet, d'oh)

but I am available as some of you already know ;)

I will post as soon as I can figure out my own phone # lol

Oh and in new news............. I finally talked my Good Friend from New York to come up for the month of AUG. This town used to have girls coming in all the time from out of town and I don't see it happening as much as it used to. Let's change that eh pplz?!

Love you guys and gals

Cerb is the best place to keep in touch with my SP gal pals and all the wonderful men and women I meet.