Visiting Dec. 11th & 12th only. Sultry West Coast brunette, Naomi Loren

Visiting Ottawa December 11th & 12th only.

To book:
[email protected]
www.naomiloren.com/contact
www.twitter.com/sultrybarista

DSC_3244Retouch.thumb.jpg.e6717d7fbc9e751a6f26dd2368ff6ffe.jpgDSC_2912Retouch.thumb.jpg.faa35eae6c26101944bc9b9a97a55a80.jpg

Hi there, I'm Naomi.

I grew up on the West Coast and I've spent my adult life in Montreal and Northern California. As a girl, I was a daydreamer, an avid reader who spent hours in the woods collecting rocks and wildflowers--quiet and attentive with strangers, but chatty and lively with those closest to me, bearing a secret performative streak. Two decades later, little has changed.

As a woman of boundless curiosity and broad knowledge, I find it's still good—rather, essential—to have range.

I love art, and I can easily spend hours on a deep dive through Wikipedia, whether I'm looking to single-handedly solve the JFK assassination that day, or slowly pivot to a career in the niche art of shoemaking. Somehow, I know my way around a Bloomberg Terminal and am obsessed with emerging technology. But I also love short skirts, long conversations, working on my deadlift, and lounging in breathtaking lingerie with an ice-cold gin cocktail and good company. I'm as comfortable in a sleepy ski town as I am in a luxury hotel. 

Behind the careful blur of my photographer, I possess long-lashed green eyes and soft, full lips. My look tends toward the natural, with sumptuous curves, toned legs, long bouncy hair, silky, pale skin and a light dusting of freckles. I have a curvy, athletic frame, and I pay attention to the little things, from silk stockings to well-manicured nails, without being obsessive.
I'm eclectic, easygoing, and kinky. I delight in fashion, gorgeous food, vivid films (David Lynch, Safdie brothers, etc) and exploration. I believe life is meant to be enjoyed and shared. 

While there isn't endless space to get into my philosophy, I am a relaxed, down-to-earth person with joie de vivre to spare. I think it’s always fair to crave more from life—more electric beauty, more awareness, more sensuality, more laughter, new experiences with a mysterious woman from the internet...

I’m as physically passionate as I am cerebral—and I come very well-recommended if you know where to look. Visit the Reviews page on my website for more details.

Looking forward to indulging with you,

Naomi

IMG_6649.thumb.jpeg.848fa0fd37b332516b13ae4e4f9618cc.jpegNaomi_L.09-1.thumb.jpg.5fa472e9d4677e22e257b7b8d204f55a.jpg

Quick Facts
Late twenties
Long brown hair, green eyes
Star sign: Virgo
5'7"
34C chest
Body type: Curvy, soft but strong & athletic, with an ass that won't quit
Grooming: Landing strip
One small tattoo
No piercings (except my ears), all natural (no other enhancements)
Non-smoker, social drinker, occasional THC enjoyer.

Ottawa Rates (Downtown Incall)

One hour - $400
Ninety minutes - $600
Two hours - $800
Three hours - $1100

Grab a drink
An hour at the bar, an hour and a half in private.
$800

Dinner date
Four hours.
$1200

Dinner date
Six hours.
$1600

DSC_2398Retouch.thumb.jpg.e6c05ec63458aab2092cd6d8746d4144.jpg

VIP Rates (ask me!)
One hour - $550
Ninety minutes - $800
Two hours - $1000
Three hours - $1200

Grab a drink
An hour at the bar, an hour and a half in private.
$900

Dinner date
Four hours.
$1500

Dinner date
Six hours.
$1800

Please note:
Due to the forum rules on Lyla, I am unsure how explicit I can be about my interests and restrictions. Feel free to ask me directly and look at my reviews.

I see clients regardless of race/ethnicity, age (19+), or body size. As a certified bisexual, I welcome couples (as well as solo women & people of all genders) and am excited to spend time with you. : )

DSC_2647Retouch.thumb.jpg.8f63ccfb07b7c758d60d91d5c57b0ca9.jpgDSC_2343Retouch.thumb.jpg.33ebb8afed22e116667c5650363b97b8.jpg

Bookings

Send me an email at [email protected] and be sure to include:

Your name
Incall or outcall
The date and time you are interested in meeting
Your screening information (I accept: references, OR LinkedIn, OR photo ID.)
Please include any board handles you may have.
And tell me a little about yourself!

You are also more than welcome to use my Contact Form or to text me at (450) 233-6918 (complete inquiries only...I get a lot of "hello" and "hi" messages!)

You can expect to hear back from me as soon as possible.

While I am, at times, open to last minute and same day appointments, I do not cater to same-day sessions--though I will try my best! The ideal move is always to inquire a couple days (if not a week or two) in advance.

While touring other cities, I require a small deposit ($50/h) to secure our time together. For deposits, I accept Amazon and Uber gift cards, or Interac e-transfer to an unlisted email address which will be provided to you.

Let me know if you have any burning questions!

Anticipating you,
Naomi

www.naomiloren.com
www.twitter.com/sultrybarista