Well my virgin poon and Cerb's Virgin Victoria Review (In this section)

Joe’s Jedi Training Begins cool.gif

First trip out I decide to go in style, get the suite, the hot tub and the right girl… After much thought and flipping through the great talent Victoria has to offer, I narrowed it down to two, but after a few emails and seeing her pictures on cl, she quickly became the right choice…

I called around 4 to confirm, she told me she wouldn’t be ready till 7:30 because of her other job, I’m 99% sure it wasn’t a ‘client’… No worries, give me time to relax and SS&S… Mariah shows up at 7:30, wearing nice designer jeans and a top that showed her assets off really nice, soft and pillowie they were indeed… At first I found her to be cute, but as the evening wore on she became pretty and sexy, you know the girl next door who is cute but the more you get to know her the hotter she becomes… That’s her…

So we chat for a bit, dilemma, cute cuddly girl or the Canucks game, late 3rd period… Both right, she was a good cuddler and we had lots of time so have a beer and watch the last 5 or 10 minutes of the game… Well she tells me that her pants aren’t that comfy so she changes into this hot little black silky slip… Oh my… Then WTF Canucks call a time out mad.gif… Bastards… Finally, game over and we make our way to the bed room… Well after a little fun there, ok lots of fun, we order up some cheese cake (never showed) and hit the hot tub… Nice and relaxing time, Mariah came off as intelligent, witty and interesting to chat with, a little chat about the industry but mostly about life… We watch a little tv, she is back to wearing that lil black number again, so I don’t remember what was on… Back to the bedroom for a sensual slow dance and even more FUN… Yes in caps… Time for her to leave, I don’t know if it was ‘time’ or not but I was extremely happy and I didn’t sense her clock watching so it doesn’t really matter…

L: 7.5 - 8.5 As the night went on...Not a spinner but genuinely cute with clean and smooth skin

A: 9 Laid back easy going girl, no rush at all, and very sweet… Dateable type…

S: 8 Why 8? I dunno just a good place for me to start… I’m sure there are 10’ out there and Ima sure there worse… There just might not be better than 8, so who knows… She couldn't get the coffee pot to work coffeetime.gif

Menu: Greek is not available… YMMV but if you are her type you could expect anything to happen

Rate: 7 for 5 – 6

Repeat: Ima dumb for not repeating

Recommend: Highly

http://vipcompanion.ca/mariah

Pictures: Accurate

No blow by blow, everything was consistently an 8...

Originally posted on May 5th 2008

Link to "Notaclue" review of Mariah posted in the Vancouver Section before the Victoria Section was created: http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2684