Exquisite Audrey ~ On the side of Truth ~

Well after plenty of discussions with Audrey and learning more about her and how sweet she really is I had to meet with her on my next visit to Victoria. As most know Audrey and I share something in common eek.gif but we won’t discuss that as there is much more to discuss. Audrey and I made plans to have dinner and dessert and I am so glad that I was able to spend as much time with her as I did. Audrey gave me her address which was pretty easy to find even for a visitor, parking was a little difficult but no real issue. I did feel a little nervous meeting with Audrey due to our many conversations, but upon seeing her that quickly went away and I felt instantly at ease.

She met me at the door and we went to her place to have a glass of wine together to unwind and get to know one another better in person. Audrey is a genuinely sweet girl who has many interests and can carry a conversation easily on many subjects. She was a delight to talk with which I fully expected from reading her posts and our shared pm’s, I found her to be one of the classiest, most intelligent and witty woman I have ever met and she really did captivate me. We polished off the bottle and went out for dinner and I enjoyed even more discussions with her, about life and everything, I really enjoyed getting to know her on such a level. Audrey was very attentive, her smile would brighten the room and her eyes drew me in, she has the prettiest smile and eyes I have come across. Though she has pictures on her website, they don’t even come close to portraying Audrey’s real beauty, Leonardo Da Vinci would have trouble capturing her beauty.

After a great dinner we moved back to her place for dessert, I would have been happy if we didn’t have dessert I enjoyed just talking and being with her so much redface.gif. When she came out wearing a tight top with little panties, and she gave me one of her amazing smiles I was certainly glad we did. We embraced at the foot of her bed, our first kiss felt natural not that awkward first kiss, but a soft sensual kiss that made me want more. As we kissed, she pulled me tight to her and my arms wrapped around one of if not the most beautiful bodies I have ever laid my eyes onto. I really enjoyed how she would hold me tight to her as we kissed I really felt the passion with in her that I had felt all evening through our discussions. Audrey was exquisite in every way, passionate the entire time and was extremely enjoyable to be with. You folks will have to excuse me on not giving the blow by blow, but it was the most memorable of times and the best I’ve ever been with. We showered and took her little pups for a quick walk and I made my way back home remembering each moment of beauty and thought provoking conversation.

Audrey is the complete package, she is a pleasure to talk to and to be with, and she makes you good about the world when you are with her. She truly is a graceful classy courtesan, the high end upscale type yet a down to earth and real, and her body is a true wonder, a woman’s body that is toned and fit and near perfection. If you are looking for a longer session and not just the action, this is the girl to see, every part of the evening was amazing from the moment I seen her to the hug and kiss good night.

L: 10 Yes, Audrey to me is one of the most beautiful women I have ever met. Her mind, her soul and her body are all in the same category, truly a rare find in one woman.

A: 10 Yes, another 10, like I said just being with her and talking with her was awesome, no rushing and always wanting to please

S: 9 The best kisser I have ever met and truly a pleaser in every way

Menu: Safe “Exquisite” GFE

Repeat: Every time I visit Victoria biggrin.gif

Recommend: She is the best that I have been with and can’t envision anything better

Rates: http://exquisite-audrey.com/rates.php

Pictures: Accurate but much better in person

Advertising: 100% Accurate

Originally posted on June 13th