Sign in to follow this  

EMMA BARROWS ⭐️ JAN 8TH-JAN 18TH

HOLY CRAP, it’s 2024!!

I’m looking forward to this coming year as one of health, happiness, and peace of mind! As most of my regulars know, 2023 was quite the struggle for me health-wise, so I’m making some changes this year to my schedule, rate structure, and overall way of doing things. I’m hoping that prioritizing my health and mental well being will help me to avoid burnout and be overall more present in my work, personal, and social life!

Just as I offer empathy, understanding, and patience, I expect the same from my clients while I navigate this new way of doings things 🙂

New rate and booking structures (see below) will come into effect for all appointments booked for or after January 17th.

As always, I am LGBTQIA2S+ friendly and cater to all genders, orientations, races, ages (18+), and abilities. You are safe with me!

Currently booking for:

Monday 8th  10am-12pm/4pm-8pm

Wednesday 10th  10am-8pm

Thursday 11th  12pm-2pm/5pm-8pm

Wednesday 17th  10am-8pm

Thursday 18th  10am-8pm

Limited availability as I only take a couple bookings a day, pre-bookings highly recommended!! Screening for new clients is required. DM, text, or email to book [email protected]

Duos and fetish sessions available, please inquire!

Current Rates

1 hour- $350

90 mins- $480

2 hours- $600

3 hours- $850

*New Rates

30 mins- $280

1 hour- $380

90 mins- $520

2 hours- $740

3 hours- $1000

* New rates come into effect for anything booked for or after January 17th 2024.

**Kink/Fetish, outfit, or toy requests add $50. Please note that any requests require my approval during booking **

A29D7B0E-A226-49B2-ABB7-B9112D79F1CC.jpeg

• Like 6

Sign in to follow this