Sign in to follow this  

Wanna split my legs like an Oreo and eat all the good stuff in the middle? Charlottetown Jan 22-24

Welcome to the reality of my passionate world. I am so delighted that you are taking a moment to get to know me.
To see if we will build that dynamic passion that will fill a void.
I love to connect with you closely, build the excitement of affection and attention that you and I both crave.
I'm a sexy, classy and captivating woman who will pour my feminine charm and wicked ways on the man that treats me as the Queen I am.
You're a successful man that may be too busy to date seriously or looking for that breath of life, fun and adventure. Maybe you're in a marriage that has lost its spark and passion. Allow me to see you, want you, need you, crave you and appreciate you for the driven masculine man you are. Allow me to captivate your mind and seduce your body that will leave you satisfied enough that you are craving my touch as much as I crave yours.
1457757026_Tan_Gold_Contemporary__Classy_Outdoor_Graduation_Banner_20231207_180548_0000.thumb.png.217a49240f0c4c6912236db91a4fcbdf.png

ALL DATES MUST BE BOOKED AT LEAST 72 HOURS IN ADVANCE. 

HOSTING
Charlottetown January 22-24
*Hotel*
Monday 11am-10pm
Tuesday 3pm-10pm (AM Reserved)
Wednesday 3pm-10pm
(AM Reserved)

FULL SCHEDULE available on www.stephaniemystique.vip

Road Trip Me To You (aka Fly Me to You FMTY) available at any time. Minimum 6 hours + accommodations (if unable to host), travel, and food. 

223240342_StephanieWatermark125(2).thumb.jpg.4b5901d35b20682e460e6067150fddab.jpg

Monthly Date Packages

These Packages are pre-paid with no commitment for longer arrangement.
They can be used within 3 months of purchase.
Regular booking terms apply.

Two 2 Hour dates: 1220
Two 3 Hour dates: 1500
Two 4 Hour dates: 2000
Two Dinner Dates: 1800
Two Overnights: 3600
Two Extended Overnights: 4000

One Time Date
   A time together where only we will remember what was sampled, indulged in and sensually or passionately shared.
I do enjoy longer dates, especially when we can share a meal together. As such longer dates are designed so I can spend more time with you while be budget friendly.

Extended Dates
Day Time Adventure 3-4 hours 1000
Dinner Date 4-5 hours 1100 *My favorite
Overnight 12 hours 2000 8pm-8am or 15 hours 2200, 6pm-8am (with dinner & breakfast) *Start and end times are flexible*
Weekend Adventure 48 Hours Friday evening to Sunday evening or Monday morning 6000

Just us dates
4 Hour: 1100
3 Hour: 800 *My most popular date*
2 Hours: 720

1.5 hours: 540
1 Hour: 410

+ hour(s) & In person extensions 300/hour

StephanieWatermark4_(2).thumb.jpg.3f051600e05a788faab2601a2a880dc9.jpg

Connect with me by e-mail [email protected] to book our time together.

Please introduce yourself, what city you are looking to book, date, time and length of date you are seeking. I will respond as soon as I am able. 
Any e-mails or texts not including these details will be ignored. 

No phone calls. Text is welcomed if we have a pervious established connection.

Screening for new Clients and Deposit for all bookings is required.

Details can be found here 3 Simple Steps to booking our date. (www.stephaniemystique.vip)

Get know me and follow my sexy adventures:

www.stephaniemystique.vip,

@stephanie_mysti for my teasing Snapchat. 

Stephanie Mystique (@StephanieMysti1) / Twitter 

and www.nldtconnect.com/stephaniemystiq for naughty online fun!

I look forward to having my wicked way with you,

Stephanie ❤

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this