Duo: Emma and Gabriella Laurence

Guest W***ledi*Time

Emma: http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/member.php?u=5891; http://www.emmaalexandrapage.com

Gabriella: http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/member.php?u=46192; http://www.gabriellalaurence.com

Here's the message that Gabriella left for me, a few days before our menage with Emma:

"Weather for Tuesday, July 19th ... Hot, humid with 100% chance of thunder showers... Warning in effect".

For once, the meteorological forecast was right.

In this case, the forecaster happened to have the advantage of exercising some actual control over the weather, since today's showers occured indoors. The wild winds started blowing minutes after the door of their lovely downtown Halifax suite clicked shut behind me. After my entrance, the raw powers of nature buffeted the three of us, with barely a breather, for two hours straight. (Well, technically, two of us were raw powers of nature, and one of us was buffeted, ha ha...)

Emma and Gabriella are good friends with each other, and just watching them play happily together is an achingly erotic experience. Even the way they look at each other sets me a-tingle. Not that being a mere spectator is possible for very long - even if one's attention does sometimes drift off in a dreamy stupor of voyeurism. Gabriella and Emma's energies feed off each other in some sort of intense chain-reaction, the heat of which draws one irresistibly and quickly in.

There's only one thing better than enjoying the privilege of participating in a feisty frolic with two enthusiastically sexy and imaginative ladies. And that's participating in a frolic with two enthusiastically sexy and imaginative ladies ... who have a suitcase full of toys and know how to play with them. Meditating for a few moments in the eye of the storm, I remember willing myself to "be the toy" ... and, happily, so I was.

Memorable voyeuristic moment, picked from many: watching Emma and Gabriella share an Hitachi Magic Wand (well, not purely voyeuristic, I guess - my own fingers somehow insinuated themselves into the mix ...)

Memorable roleplaying moment: exchanging my connected neck-and-wrist restraints with Gabriella - and in so doing switching my role of slave boy to that of having my way with a bound slave girl. (Oh, and don't think I didn't noticed Emma "having her way" with another part of Gabriella at the same time.)

Memorable oral moment: I wasn't going to allow myself to get through this without becoming better acquainted with Gabriella's delicately delicious toes ...

Memorable meteorological moment: having a hand in conjuring the successive waves of storm showers. This was my first time exploring a recently aroused curiosity about squirting. Why content yourself with just one instructor, when you can learn from two interactively lovely squirters at the same time?

I was happily drenched before my regretful parting from the storm centre. My brain is still busy sorting through all the chaotic impressions of today's tempest - which, as yet, seems only half-glimpsed by lightening in my dream.

Thank-you Emma and Gabriella!!

ymmv

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again

Sounds like a good time was had by all WIT! I know from experience that these two LADIES are the real deal on their own . I can only imagine what it's like with the two of them together. Thanks for the great reading !! 2T2T

Guest W***ledi*Time

The eagle is known for its soaring flight - so high, it rises close to heaven.

So too with this E.A.G.L.E. - the Emma Alexandra - Gabriella Laurence Experience!

How come this wasn't reported on the weather channel?

"Stormy weather - since my gal and I ain't been together, it's been raining all the time."

"Here comes the sun, here comes the sun, and I say, it's all right"

I can picture you with your power point wand WIT tracing the highs and lows on the meteorological chart. Looks to me like there were no lows, unless the chart went down under.

Recently I was fortunate to have been able to meet with Emma Alexandra and Gabriella Laurence when they both happened to be in Halifax at the same time.

I have had one previous glorious encounter with Gabriella and when I saw that she was returning to Halifax, then as far as I was concerned seeing her again was a done deal. By coincidence I then noticed that Emma was going to be in Halifax at the same time. Knowing from Gabriella initially how much they enjoyed each other and that they were such great friends, I knew that this could be a great opportunity for a special experience. I inquired of Gabriella about it. She was amazing and worked with my potential dates and times to coordinate with Emma, and voila, the day was got closer.

As the time approached I made some initial email contacts with Emma and she was as good to respond as was Gabriella. Me being me, I was still a tad nervous of meeting Emma for the first time but Gabriella assured me that she was a great person and Emma's emails helped me become more comfortable all the time.

I arrived at Gabriella's suite, took my deep breath, and knocked. I was welcomed like an old friend and the nice part is that I felt like and still feel like that old friend. :) A great hug, a kiss, and an introduction to Emma.

Oh wow. Two beautiful women, and me! It hardly seemed right.

OK. I have to say it. Emma smiled more in the first minute than in all of her Cerb pictures put together and the smile continued all evening. I found her funny, and though she proclaimed herself as a Quebecois, she could not disguise her Nova Scotia roots which were evident in her manner and laughter.

We had arranged to go out for dinner, and both ladies wore wonderful dresses. It is so nice how women can dress in a way that is classy and tasteful and yet demonstrate their confidence with their own bodies. Both ladies looked great.

We grabbed a cab and moved on to a restaurant where we had a good time over a good meal. There was laughter, flirting, serious conversation and it was extra special for me as a way to really get to know a bit more about Emma.

I do not know of any other time in my life, perhaps never, when it was so absolutely clear and obvious that someone else was jealous of me. Our waiter was attentive, and I know that his head was spinning. He took a couple of pictures for us but I understand that they came out blurry. I DO understand why!

He heard the tail end of my little story of how close it was that the day before I would have had to cancel. The last line of the story was so unbelievable that just as Mr Waiter showed up, Gabriella said," Did you say ......" It would have been the highlight for Gabriella and Emma of their "best excuses' to cancel. I am not sharing that here, but I am thankful that I did not have to use it.

The conversation was interesting, and it was so clear that these two ladies are more than Cerb friends, but real friends, and that simply made my mind race for what would happen once we returned to the hotel. I knew that there was nothing put on in their demeanour.

When Gabriella pointed out to Emma that I was rubbing her leg under the tablecloth, it was clear that it was time to leave.

It was really nice when we got back to the room that Gabriella had a "few little things to get ready", and it was that point that Emma and I became closer acquainted. :)

I still have difficulty in sharing too much of the really intimate part of any encounter, but a soapy shower between two beautiful women, being the voyeur as they passionately kissed, being included in that, the moving back to a bed and then yes, another unique and memorable experience.

I shall share a little secret here, and that is that Gabriella has a 'secret' spot. It's really not quite so secret if you want to research a little bit, but all I can say is wow, and Emma and I reaped the results.

I had a super evening, from the moment we met until the moment that I left. The ladies were so sincere and natural, and they gave me an evening in which it was clear that I was the very special guest of honour.

Every encounter is different and every encounter leaves me thinking about one more opportunity ahead to expand the boundaries and discover new experiences. These ladies can do that for you, and I know still of at least one more specific thing that they can do for me in the future. :)

Thank you Gabriella and Emma.

• Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.