Sign in to follow this  

Porscha

Guest ***rgi*****9

I recently saw Porscha again, I haven't seen her since last year, and have been trying to figure out why I haven't?

She offers a GFE experience right from begining to end. I was treated as a King from the second I walked in the door. She has a nice place downtown.

I was greeted at the door with an extremely affectinate hug, LFK and DFK. She was dressed in an elogant and sexy lingerie set.

While pouring a glass of wine we continued with some LFK and rubbing, moving to the livingroom we toasted each other, had some small talk much more LFK, DFK, caressing, etc. She slowly undressed me moved into BLS on numerous occasions, light massaging. Continued with a HJ, and CJB as well as me dinning at the Y (a favorite restaurant)

She is an extremely educated, well travelled individual who loves art and painting. We talked about a couple of her pieces that were quite fascinating. We spoke a little about her Reiki and then moved into the bedroom for full body massages on both sides, continued with a happy ending on the massage, continued with a CBJ and then moved into cowgirl, we would have moved into more positions with MSOG but I didn't want to take advantage of our time.

Porscha is an incredible lady who thouroughly enjoys life, and makes you feel like a King and her soul focus while you are with her. I will definately repeat and will ensure I do not wait as long this time.

http://www.yourporscha.com/

rate $$$.5 for an hour and a half