Sign in to follow this  

EVIE ROSEWOOD - Your Neoteric Nymph - March Schedule (Rare weekend availability!)

You may recognize me from my former name, Berlin Moss but allow me to re-introduce myself: I'm now known as Evie Rosewood.

With a captivating blend of refined repose and signature charm, I’m well-known for being a lively and irresistible sweetheart. My specialties are in alignment with passionate and engaging experiences that excel beyond the ordinary girlfriend experience.

As a woman who enjoys time with hand-selected clientele, I am well-suited to discerning individuals who value lingering sensuality, deep connection, and authentic pleasure. I offer an environment without rush, judgment, or worry. Leave life’s complexity at the door and escape with me to the euphoria that you’ve been craving.

Halifax Incalls:
March 16: 4pm - 8pm
March 17: 10am - 6pm

March 21: Duo Day with Charlotte Quinn! (Inquire directly for info and rates.)
March 22: 7:30pm - 9pm
March 23: 10am - 6pm

Lusciously soft skin and feminine curves create a timeless silhouette that extends its testament to the classic allure of an hourglass. Pale green eyes framed by a cascading gossamer of lustrous blonde hair hold the mysteries of my nymph-like magnetism. Impeccably dressed in modern fashion with notes of archival vintage; a style that pays homage to the refined expression of decades past. The warmth of an authentic smile sets you at ease as I lead the way to a passionate exploration of intense eroticism.

You’ll find that I’m a delightful paradox of both elegant repose and sprightly charm; the irresistible nature of which has been highly remarked. From the private realms of dazzling debauchery to the distinguished atmosphere of haute venues, I’m a sophisticated paramour for any occasion.

For more information about who I am, and to book a date, visit my website at https://evierosewood.com/

Follow along on Twitter for more pictures and insights 🥰 https://twitter.com/MsEvieRosewood

Evie_R.10-2_resize.jpg

Evie_R.16-2_resize.jpg

GGjK24UXoAAIlZ5.jpg

resize.jpg

F8j_YHuXIAAOx1E.jpg

Edited by Evie Rosewood
  • Like 9

Sign in to follow this