Sign in to follow this  

✨️ YVR march 25th ONE DAY ONLY ✨️

I am visiting Vancouver on March 25th and will be there for one day only with Incall!!

I'm Poe Reeves, a bratty exhibitionist punk, the yukon's very own subarctic succubus!

I am 5"8 bisexual girl, muscular, heavily tattooed, with no tits (double masectomy), and a fat ass! I bring a deep desire to tease and please to every encounter.

Despite my playful and bratty exterior, i actually am very bubbly and i love to listen! A past doing doing social work has taught me to cultivate an interest in people no matter where they are at in their lives. Human connection is important to me. I want to know more about you, what makes you tick, how you're feeling! I can be pretty silly and chatty, but i can also get dominant and serious if thats more your speed!

I can talk about a wide range of topics, from science and tech, to arts and culture, philosophy, business, theology, medicine, and more! I am incessantly curious, and love to learn what youre passionate about!

Do you want your very own alternative affair? How about a discreet and kinky side-piece? Looking for someone who has girlfriend energy but is also a real freak? You have come to the right place!

I am a choose-your-own-adventure kind of companion! Lets make the magic happen

Prices:  400 qv/hh, 500 1hr, 700 2hr, inquire about longer bookings!

To book, text me your name, age, what date you would like to book, and how long!    778 980 1642 to text, or email me at [email protected] . I dont take calls.

20240312_133646.jpg

20240312_130938.jpg

PSX_20240224_182500.jpg

PSX_20240224_181219 (1).jpg

Sign in to follow this