Sign in to follow this  

🥝Effie Turner - AKA Puddles🥝

Our FUZZY Kiwi

Looking for a place to slow down? To find peace and surrender?
Let me see if I can be of assistance. Hand me the reigns.

At a WHOPPING five foot two, this dwarf star of energy is an absolute firecracker with a penchant for loud full body laughter.
Expect witty banter, big smiles, and a lot of joy... especially if my mouth is full.

I am a New Zealand born and Canadian aged Fetish and Kink informed Companion with a home in Toronto, and one on the road.
As an Artist at heart, the Orchestral Performance of sensation, pain, joy, beauty and pleasure is why I am in this space. To create, to inspire, to live.
My love of great food, unique experiences and unbridled joy makes time with me unforgettable, moreish and decadant

23.thumb.jpg.100396cb43526629df38b3930b69adcd.jpg

I have a love for everything perverse, playful and pretty.
Being a human who is primal at heart, letting the energy of the room take over me is a wonderful experience.

As a very open minded person and owning a desire to understand the taboo, our experience together can delve into some very salacious and memorable territories. Ask away sugar, I know you have been dying to.

With my collection of tools and experience at hand, take me to follow your lead, like your dance partner across the room. My dazzling smile while light up your day as we ease away that stress. Layer by layer let it fall away. At any point you want me to take away those reigns, It would be an absolute pleasure, I promise to take my time- the tease is the best part!

75.thumb.jpg.9e4bc848630cbccdef51b8a9a5f7f965.jpg

I offer GFE/DommeGFE/KinkyGFE  sessions

All sessions are at the same rate. While services may not differ from each style, the energy you are asking me to bring forward does.
think seasoning difference, not ingredient difference.

*I do not offer submissive services without the presence of a Pro-Dominant.
I have a preference for fetish/kink focused sessions, but treat me right and I can do wonders.

I love duo's, trio's and more'os, I am alway excited to join in some fun.

212.thumb.jpg.7b154dc33edb615915d8538f91ef8f07.jpg

🥝
Rates

400/hr
600/90 mins
800/hr

+100 couples
🥝
Others Opinions?

The Mighty Effie Turner - The Sultana Of Squirt 
https://terb.cc/xenforo/threads/mighty-effie-turner-the-sultana-of-squirt.832758/

Effie Turner - New Zealands Juiciest Kiwi

https://terb.cc/xenforo/threads/review-effie-turner-new-zealand’s-juiciest-kiwi-reverie.816961/#post-7930152

🥝

Find Me on Twitter @MxTrixTurner
I love to post and interact there with my fellow community. Get a taste of my personality and the people I like to play with.

🥝

For Bookings:
Email: [email protected]
Text: 6476721556

Incomplete booking requests will be deleted.

Effie (2).jpg

Effie (3).jpg

Effie (4).jpg

Effie (5).jpg

• Like 2

Sign in to follow this