Peach: Petite Pixie • White • LL • 7118

Hello to all 😎,

I had the pleasure of meeting Peach recently.

When I saw her ad she really stood out (by a mile) from the others. Her style, her pink aesthetic, her tasteful tattoos. She is so pretty and unique.

I was also impressed by the details she provides in her ad. It's all clear-cut, easy to understand and looks very professional.

When I messaged her, she replied with her organized menu and very clear instructions on how to book. A true businesswoman. I respect that.

I completed the introduction, and sent both pictures she required. 

I opted for the 30m for later that evening. She confirmed with address shortly after.

This experience was nothing short of magic. Peach is the kind of girl every man dreams of... Everything they say about her is true! 🤯

Peach is definitely someone who aims to provide the best experience possible for her clients. I have read many great things about her, her beauty and the incredible services that she provides, but living it was absolutely life-changing... there's nothing I can add that hasn't been said already.. she is just amazing.. 🥵 and I'm addicted now.. will happily repeat and repeat and repeat!!! 🤩

Edited by XXJAWXX
  • Like 1

Had another amazing session with this beauty today 😎.. 

Booking this time around was quick and easy, since we had already had our first meeting. Opted for a longer 60m with a few extras this time.

Peach is truly one-of-a-kind, a real gem. Honestly, I would even say wife material. She is so attentive to me and my needs, she really knows how to make a man feel amazing. Her skills are out-of-this-world, unbelievable, flawless performance everytime. She is so incredibly hot!! 🥴😍🤪!!

It's very safe to say I will continue to be a loyal regular. 🔒💘

Edited by XXJAWXX

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.