Sign in to follow this  

Lindsay • White • LL • 1155

"Mmm Hmmmmmm".  Lindsay's voice is still echoing in my ears.  Part encouragement and part satisfaction in how her expert touch was making me melt. 

It's been a while since my initial recommendation for Lindsay and it is a perfect time to renew that recommendation.  I have had the fortune of seeing Lindsay many times since the fall.  But it's is been a good few months since I had seen her last;  taking a break and being busy with work.  However I changed that this week and got out to see her again for an hour.  It was such a good decision, and I have to shake my head for leaving it so long. 

What I said previously still holds true.  Everything is as advertised and she's very intent on giving you a great time. And she's a clock watcher, in the best sense if the term.  Checking to make sure you get the time you booked.  

I'm still smiling thinking about my hour with her.  It's not just the massage, but it's the conversation, the ambience and just sharing her energy for a blissful time.  I am very grateful to share a slice of time with such a beautiful woman; inside and out. 

Thank you @lindsayxoscarth!  You're a treasure.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this