Recently I was fortunate enough to get together with ANDREA (Sinderella), a newcomer to the Winnipeg scene. She is on vacation from California and has a clean, quiet, safe and relaxed in call location close to downtown.. Her appearance was more than I expected, from her curvy body, to her ALL REAL breasts to my favorite, her smooth and silky kitty.

Andrea gave me a wonderful GFE experience from the moment I walked in the door, to our kiss good-bye. I was greeted at the door with an extremely passionate hug followed by a LFK. After our brief introductions, she took my hand and led me upstairs to her office (wink wink). After some small talk and some water, we proceeded to more LFK, then to DFK (she?s a great kisser), then at that point Andrea took control and we got down to business. A gentleman should never tell all, but I have to share some of the highlights of my visit. We started off with some mutual caressing and when she took her clothes off ? All I can say is WOW! After having a long lunch at the Y (my favorite restaurant) Andrea gave me one of the best BJ?s I?ve ever had. The rest of our time together was unforgettable and all I can say is that I had trouble walking to my car and taking the smile off my face. To Andrea's credit, she wasn?t a clock watcher at all and is one wild and beautiful woman; my experience was extremely pleasurable and enjoyable. She offered me a pre and post shower if I wanted and I needed the post shower let me tell you. J

Check her out, I know that ymmv - but I was impressed. Overall my experience was very good and Andrea is definitely in the top 2 SP's I've seen, I'll be back for sure. I highly recommend you contact Andrea and try to get together with her before Winnipeg loses her back too California .

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.