Let's talk about SEX!!!

All this talk of sex is making me horny..the kind that makes you squirm in your chair and want to go grab your partner and wanna make some hard yumm yumm sexy time too (know what I'm sayin?) Soo, as I sit here, feeling like a cat in heat, I thought we could share some SEXY TIME stories and spread the hornyness ALL AROUND??? Sharing is a good thing, so I will share a little sneak peak..hopefully you will share yours..

Soo, In the time I've lived where I do, I rarely see any police come here..So the week of Canada Day..There were cops everywhere in my quiet suburban neighborhood, with dogs and flashlights..at one point, it's like they used my parking lot as a meeting spot for 4 police cars, a police truck and all the dogs and such..I got really turned on, so..I did the only thing I could think of to take care of it, removed my shorts and my partners...and had amazing sex right there on my balcony(2nd floor) with the police not even 20 feet away from us..behind the Canadian flag. IT WAS AWESOME SEXY TIME!!

Please share your sexy stories with me, and please don't be alarmed if I touch myself at the same time. Thank You

Oh and have some sexy time tonight, you know you wanna

Additional Comments:

That made me remember this other time that involves police..I was parked with a client behind some shops and we were just chatting in a car while I molested his hardness before making our way to the Hilton..We were blinded by two fog lights, 2 police cars had pulled up next to us..Asked to see I.D from both of us ect..I had none on me, so I just gave him my name and apparently that wasn't enough and while the clients sticker had just expired two days before, he was trying to get out of that mess and I was Idless. The officer asked me what we were doing here and I told him we were just making out, right? (no harm done?) Then back to my ID a few minutes later, I said "here, call my phone number, my husband will tell you who I am"

You should have seen the look on the officers face, he let us go!

• Like 3

I posted this story of how I lost my virginity in another thread but it seems appropriate for here too...so enjoy:

At 18 (I was something of a late bloomer) I took my then girlfriend to Florida with my parents to visit my grandparents who were snowbirds at the time. First night I got a bj on the couch while my grandparents were sleeping in the next room. Now keep in mind that this was a motor home so the "next room" is pretty much just the other end of the trailer, separated by a 1 inch piece of sliding paneling lol. The next night another bj progressed to digits and eventually to the full shebang ;) ...Again with my grandparents in the next "room". The showers at the snowbird trailer park where we were staying were community showers, one side of the building for the men, the other for the women. She snuck into the men's side one night and we had us some fun in the shower. She was a real dirty girl...she even tried to go down on me again on the drive home, we were in the back seat and my parents, both very much awake, in the front of the car. I put a stop to that right quick, she pouted the rest of the way home, lol. Ahhh....fun times. I've been a fan of the Sunshine State ever since. And as I think about it now, I just realized that as that trip was my first foray into the sexual arena that this could very well explain my fondness for public quickies! Even though she's married now I still keep in close touch with her....can you blame me? She can't stay married forever right? :p

Additional Comments:

Ohhhh and I just remembered! She'll be in town visiting in a few weeks sans-husband.....hmmmm......wonder if she'll need a place to crash? ....Arrgh...no Castle! Don't even go there! Shame on you for having such immoral thoughts! :p

• Like 1

I posted this story of how I lost my virginity in another thread but it seems appropriate for here too...so enjoy:

At 18 (I was something of a late bloomer) I took my then girlfriend to Florida with my parents to visit my grandparents who were snowbirds at the time. First night I got a bj on the couch while my grandparents were sleeping in the next room. Now keep in mind that this was a motor home so the "next room" is pretty much just the other end of the trailer, separated by a 1 inch piece of sliding paneling lol. The next night another bj progressed to digits and eventually to the full shebang ;) ...Again with my grandparents in the next "room". The showers at the snowbird trailer park where we were staying were community showers, one side of the building for the men, the other for the women. She snuck into the men's side one night and we had us some fun in the shower. She was a real dirty girl...she even tried to go down on me again on the drive home, we were in the back seat and my parents, both very much awake, in the front of the car. I put a stop to that right quick, she pouted the rest of the way home, lol. Ahhh....fun times. I've been a fan of the Sunshine State ever since. And as I think about it now, I just realized that as that trip was my first foray into the sexual arena that this could very well explain my fondness for public quickies! Even though she's married now I still keep in close touch with her....can you blame me? She can't stay married forever right? :p

Additional Comments:

Ohhhh and I just remembered! She'll be in town visiting in a few weeks sans-husband.....hmmmm......wonder if she'll need a place to crash? ....Arrgh...no Castle! Don't even go there! Shame on you for having such immoral thoughts! :p

Sounds like fun in the sun!! My first time sucked but I've made up for it since!

Really? No one else here has any interesting sex stories? Considering where we are I find that very hard to believe!.....come on people! Sharing makes the world a happier place :p

Really? No one else here has any interesting sex stories? Considering where we are I find that very hard to believe!.....come on people! Sharing makes the world a happier place :p

Boring sex lives? I can't believe that?!

You know what is behond hot? Watching a man play with his cock, oh gosh, so darn yumm..watched this last night, while he watched me.. double yumm..

Guest f***2f***

K here's one.

In the late seventies I was invited to a Halloween Office party by a friend but he was the only one who knew who I was. I was unknown to the rest of the people there. I went as the Unknown Comic from the then popular TV show "The Gong Show" this basically involved being in a suit with a paper bag over my head and eye holes cut in the bag. He invited me cause there were a lot of ladies and he thought I was sure to score.

I kept the bag on most of the night and everyone was trying to guess who I was. I danced with a really nice young lady who was convinced she knew who I was and finally in the middle of the dance floor her curiosity got the better of her. She whipped the bag off my head and everyone stared...."Who the Fuck is that?" they all said, almost in unison! We were all a little drunk by then and then everyone started laughing. People came up to meet me and had a good laugh saying I'd really got them going. The woman I was dancing with really liked the gag and the attention I was getting and stuck to my side for the rest of the night.

I drove her home after the party and as she lived with her parents we pulled to the side of the road in my early 1970s Japanese compact...it was the first car I had that the front seat reclined all the way back. We started necking and heavy petting and before you could say "put the seat back" the seat was reclined and we were making out like bandits. She had a mini skirt on...she had dressed as a go go girl (ya I should be posting this in the "You know you're old thread" too lol) My hands were all over her beautiful breasts and soon I found myself kneeling facing her , her dress was up over her hips and her panties had long ago disappeared. I was sliding my cock up and down her wondrous little slit. (Ya I was smaller then and could fit in the space between the seat and the dash lol) Soon we had a really great motion going as I slowly slid further into her tight little vag....it was pre-aids and she assured me she was on Birth Control...we had a great time and even smoked a cigarette after looking up at the stars and talking about the party. Never saw here again after that....I wonder what happened to her?

K here's one.

In the late seventies I was invited to a Halloween Office party by a friend but he was the only one who knew who I was. I was unknown to the rest of the people there. I went as the Unknown Comic from the then popular TV show "The Gong Show" this basically involved being in a suit with a paper bag over my head and eye holes cut in the bag. He invited me cause there were a lot of ladies and he thought I was sure to score.

I kept the bag on most of the night and everyone was trying to guess who I was. I danced with a really nice young lady who was convinced she knew who I was and finally in the middle of the dance floor her curiosity got the better of her. She whipped the bag off my head and everyone stared...."Who the Fuck is that?" they all said, almost in unison! We were all a little drunk by then and then everyone started laughing. People came up to meet me and had a good laugh saying I'd really got them going. The woman I was dancing with really liked the gag and the attention I was getting and stuck to my side for the rest of the night.

I drove her home after the party and as she lived with her parents we pulled to the side of the road in my early 1970s Japanese compact...it was the first car I had that the front seat reclined all the way back. We started necking and heavy petting and before you could say "put the seat back" the seat was reclined and we were making out like bandits. She had a mini skirt on...she had dressed as a go go girl (ya I should be posting this in the "You know you're old thread" too lol) My hands were all over her beautiful breasts and soon I found myself kneeling facing her , her dress was up over her hips and her panties had long ago disappeared. I was sliding my cock up and down her wondrous little slit. (Ya I was smaller then and could fit in the space between the seat and the dash lol) Soon we had a really great motion going as I slowly slid further into her tight little vag....it was pre-aids and she assured me she was on Birth Control...we had a great time and even smoked a cigarette after looking up at the stars and talking about the party. Never saw here again after that....I wonder what happened to her?

Now that's more like it! I like those "one that got away" stories....it's always interesting (and a little bittersweet) to wonder what happened with those partners.

I used to be a very shy girl, and didn't ever dare think of having any kind of public sex... Boy was I missing out... How much more of a turn on can there be than to know that you can get caught at any moment...!!

My EX and I were out drinking at Dooley's Pool Hall one night, and as the night progressed we ended up quite shmammered... well, if anyone is like me, then they understand that shmammered means HORNY, so, as I was teasing him to the point of near cumming in his pants, I take his hand and sneak him into the ladies washroom!!

Five minutes later, ass up, right about to cum, and in pops a patron....

We freeze... then continue... almost silent.. slowly.. so slowly, hoping they will vacate quickly.. perched on the edge of what turned out to be the best orgasm of my life...

I had to bite into my shirt to keep from making the noises that were threatening to escape... as the hand washing commenced... one last stroke, and the force of my orgasm erupted through my lips....

I was trying to hold my trembling body up and keep myself quiet... the tap shut off... and high heels clickety clacked out of the room, door shut... I had to take a moment to laugh before finishing my suddenly cum shy EX....

Needless to say.. I stumbled out of the bathroom, walked up to the bar and ordered another drink with a huge smile on my face...

Was it obvious???

I hope so!!

• Like 1

This is a sex-related tale...but not really a sexy one...more of a cautionary tale lol.

So I'm about 17. My best friend at the time introduces me to a friend of his...this cute little goth girl....tight skirt...fishnet stalkings...everything that drives me nuts...the 3 of us go to a show, the whole night really hitting it off....After dropping my buddy off I drive her home at the end of the night and we pull up and she puts her hand on my thigh and asks if I want to come in...now keep in mind I'm 17 at the time...she was the same age, maybe slightly older. So still living with her parents. I ask her if they'll be up...she says no. So against my better judgment I am brought inside quietly..and we retire to her bedroom. (some may accuse me of sometimes thinking with my little head now...they have no idea..nothing compared to back then lol). Of course we start making out...she unzips me and reaches into my pants and begins to slowly stroke me....still a virgin at this point I'm losing my mind. This is the first time that someone who isn't a doctor has touched my dick! Then she asks me..."you want to try something a little freaky?".....my response....."Fuck yeah!"...."You sure? I don't want you to think I'm weird or anything"....."Baby, I could never think that".....and that's when she reaches into her drawer....and pulls out......a KNIFE! and says she wants to cut me and Drink. My. BLOOD! Someone may as well have poured a bucket of ice down my pants....never before then or since then has one of my erections disappeared so fast. It was instantaneous! I look at my (bare) wrist...."Oh fuck...Look at the time"....give some pretty lame ass excuse and got the FUCK out of there....tires screeching as I pulled away from her house.

Got home....called up my buddy...and told him to never.....NEVER....set me up with any of his friends ever...EVER....again!

This is a sex-related tale...but not really a sexy one...more of a cautionary tale lol.

So I'm about 17. My best friend at the time introduces me to a friend of his...this cute little goth girl....tight skirt...fishnet stalkings...everything that drives me nuts...the 3 of us go to a show, the whole night really hitting it off....After dropping my buddy off I drive her home at the end of the night and we pull up and she puts her hand on my thigh and asks if I want to come in...now keep in mind I'm 17 at the time...she was the same age, maybe slightly older. So still living with her parents. I ask her if they'll be up...she says no. So against my better judgment I am brought inside quietly..and we retire to her bedroom. (some may accuse me of sometimes thinking with my little head now...they have no idea..nothing compared to back then lol). Of course we start making out...she unzips me and reaches into my pants and begins to slowly stroke me....still a virgin at this point I'm losing my mind. This is the first time that someone who isn't a doctor has touched my dick! Then she asks me..."you want to try something a little freaky?".....my response....."Fuck yeah!"...."You sure? I don't want you to think I'm weird or anything"....."Baby, I could never think that".....and that's when she reaches into her drawer....and pulls out......a KNIFE! and says she wants to cut me and Drink. My. BLOOD! Someone may as well have poured a bucket of ice down my pants....never before then or since then has one of my erections disappeared so fast. It was instantaneous! I look at my (bare) wrist...."Oh fuck...Look at the time"....give some pretty lame ass excuse and got the FUCK out of there....tires screeching as I pulled away from her house.

Got home....called up my buddy...and told him to never.....NEVER....set me up with any of his friends ever...EVER....again!

OUCH!!!!DOUBLE OUCH!!! Stay away from Vampire's

Boring sex lives? I can't believe that?!

You know what is behond hot? Watching a man play with his cock, oh gosh, so darn yumm..watched this last night, while he watched me.. double yumm..[/QU mmmmm couldnt agree more this is one of my favorite forplay things to do and is so sexy so so so sexy.

Posted via Mobile Device