Breast Augmentation

Guest S**a*Q

I stopped watching as soon as they mentioned liposuction.

I've seen horrific photos of lipo gone wrong, from infection and stuff like that.

For me it's just not worth risking my health for bigger boobs.

Besides with all my tats, no one really notices my tits. :) Ha!

As much as I can appreciate a woman wanting to sculpt her body as she sees fit, I find a woman comfortable and confident in her own skin waaaaaay sexier.

Besides with all my tats, no one really notices my tits. :) Ha!

I really wouldn't go as far as to say that. I personally am quite fond of your boobies ;)

I have a preference for natural breasts. I recently got brought to a strip club in montreal. My friends reequested a table dance. This dancer with rock hard boobs stuck my face between them and proceeded to pummel me. NOT a great feeling. I walked out of there feeling like I just got beat up. Next time I'm showing up there with a sparring helmet and a mouthpiece and will call out "ok. Round 2! Bring it ON!!!" :p

Posted via Mobile Device

This is nothing new. They've been using fat grafts to reconstruct breasts post mastectomy for ages. They've only recently started doing it on normal breasts now. Previously the fear was that grafted fat would make detecting lumps in breast tissue more difficult, due to the lumpy nature of grafted fat. .

Guest p**h*x
This dancer with rock hard boobs stuck my face between them and proceeded to pummel me. NOT a great feeling. I walked out of there feeling like I just got beat up. Next time I'm showing up there with a sparring helmet and a mouthpiece and will call out "ok. Round 2! Bring it ON!!!" :p

Posted via Mobile Device

I don't know, to me, that sounds awesome! :D