Avoid Pigale's for Stags

This past Saturday we went to Pigale's for a friend's stag. We arranged to have him go onstage. The show was underwelming. We arranged for three dancers and only 2 went on stage with him. It only lasted 1 song and they barely did any thng to him. It was pathetic and a huge ripoff. Pigales might have some hot women but it's a disgrace how much they ripoff their customers.

Posted via Mobile Device

That sucks that you feel ripped off. I understand that you're frustrated that it didn't work out the way you had arranged, but there is another way of looking at this. I should mention that I've never been to Pigale's so I don't know the set up at all, but although I'm sure it would have been fun for your group to see your friend on stage, it probably isn't so fun for the rest of the clientele watching. And as mentioned in the "Artistry of Dancing" thread, the stage shows are generally just advertising for the dancers and humiliating a bachelor probably isn't great advertising for lap dances.

Again, I don't know what you had arranged with them and it sucks that you came away disappointed, I'm just offering another point of view.

Do you actually have to pay for this? I always assumed that clubs did this just to get the business of a large group of guys willing to spend a lot of money having a good time (as most seem to do at a bachelor party).

Being in the dancing industry off and on over the years I am kind of caught in the middle with both comments here...

Simply due to:

1. When you go a stripclub and ask to be on stage, normally you are telling them what it is you would like and I know that it can be costly, they will tell you their limit for ladies to go up and as long as you pay it shouldnt be a problem. There I can agree with being ripped off.

2. When you are asking ladies to do certain things on stage yes I can understand it will make the clients not so happy and that it may hurt he ladies business. So that would be a part of where you didnt get exactly what you wanted.

However, my philosophy about stripclubs have always been, the clients see the ladies going around sitting on guys laps and hugging and rubbing on them anyways....A guy going on stage for his bachelor party, that is just them showing just what could happen given the right amount of cash and make others want the same.

I myself was at barefax the other night to end a night of clubbing and was not impressed with what I saw. We were waiting at the table and didnt get table service for about 15 minutes and no ladies came up to us and we had a couple of guys and girls sitting at the table. And when the ladies went on stage they didnt even dance on the pole. I was amazed at how easy they got off and where I dance in Toronto when we go on stage we make sure we give a show that will impress and leave you wanting more.

I guess it all depends on where you go and whos working. It can be a hit or miss but Im sorry that happened to you because that is unfortunate as a not everyday kind of thing to happen and you are looking for fun!