sexyadriana

Met up with this pretty lady the other day! When I opened the door, what a pleasant surprise. A very attractive young lady stood before me. Very nice greeting and then I invited her in.

This young lady likes to please and does a great job. She has a very tight body from working out, very flat tummy.

The play time was great. Adriana really enjoys her play time! ;) She is a safe girlfriend experience. She is worth your time! If you have any questions just as her she is easy to talk too!

I will repeat...

• Like 1

I very much agree with Labrador, Adriana is very sweet, easy to talk to and truly the girl next door. Her photos do not do her justice in any way. She is a true spinner with a very beautiful smile and the sexiest legs ever! As I always say, YMMV so I never really say much about my encounter. She is a total sweetheart! Can't wait to repeat!!! :D

Edited by spud271

I echo the same as above, Adriana is beautiful, truly beautiful! Nice tanned skin, gorgeous smile, fit toned body, and lips to die for. She has an amazing body, and the experience was intense and intimate. Made me feel like a teenager again. I promised her to come back for more time and I plan to. She's a sweetie so please treat her well.

Highly recommended

Saw this beautiful woman again before I left for Europe last week, and really happy I did! I just can't say enough wonderful things about her, she truly is the girl next door. She is absolutely a sweetheart. Make sure to treat her well...she deserves to be! :D

I am looking meet her in the very near future... absolutely gorgeous photo's thanks for sharing all the positive feedback.

Glowing recommendations gentlemen. Adriana certainly has some beautiful photo's of herself to go along with these rec's! Thanks gentlemen, would like to meet her soon ;)

Met Adriana Friday night!!! Amazing lady.. very sweet and toned! Had a great time with her... ;)

ps.. Did I mention tight? Oh yeah! Very nice..

s

My days and nights have never been the same since I met miss "super sexy" Adriana...the way that she cares and pleases me is indescribable...makes me yearn for her the second that I leave her sight!! Words can't really truly describe of how good u are at what u do so all I have left to say is...can't wait for my next visit :)

sign: from the one that doesn't deserve u, hehe

managed to hook up with Adriana Monday night ... convinced her to see me before taking her dinner break ... we were both glad she accommodated!

she's a fit, safe no-drama spinner, very friendly and easy to be with, loved the lingerie and glasses!

working from one of the 4 stars downtown.

definitely a repeat ... thanks Adriana!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.