BBJ Queen Eve :)

I happen to run into this lovely girl yesterday aft and told her that I would like to see her at 9pm.

comes 9pm right on the dot she is at my door. I paid her for an hour, started off with a bottle of wine.

she was here for over 2 hours and it was a fab. time. Lovely BbBJ!! I dont have sex with SPs, so cant comment on that, but the BBBJ + CIM is good enough for me. Thanks Eve.

You better replace your lost cell and we can meet more often.

I'm not sure how to get hold of you but, when I can I will PM you to see if you are around.

she was here for over 2 hours and it was a fab. time. Lovely BbBJ!! I dont have sex with SPs, so cant comment on that, but the BBBJ + CIM is good enough for me. Thanks Eve.

I'm not sure how to get hold of you but, when I can I will PM you to see if you are around.

Sounds good.... if you find a way to get a hold of her, let us know.

But as an aside, don't you find explaining that you don't have intercourse with SP's difficult? Some have found it downright insulting. One even said "What? Don't you like girls? Why not get a guy to suck your dick?". I don't think I said anything insulting... I politely explained that I keep vaginal intercourse, the true act of making love, to those that I truly am in love with. It saves something special for those relationships. The rest of the time, I'm only interested in "getting off".

I didnt mean to instult anyone. I just told here as it is. Yes I would like the act of intercourse to be special. It also has somehting to do with not cntracting anything I dont want.

Yes that is right, I just wants to get off, with a feel of a nice set of boobs and beutiful bod.

Sorry If I instulted or offended anyone. Diffrent volks have diffrent strokes :)

Yes I would like the act of intercourse to be special. It also has somehting to do with not cntracting anything I dont want. Yes that is right, I just wants to get off, with a feel of a nice set of boobs and beutiful bod. Sorry If I instulted or offended anyone. Diffrent volks have diffrent strokes :)

I think you misunderstood. I meant that when I ask for the same thing (just a BJ), some SPs have taken that as in insult from me.

I have to stop posting on the internet. I've been misread on a half dozen forums this week. :)

But I certainly agree.... different strokes for different folks. I wish everyone saw it that way...

Guest f***2f***

it's interesting that eve has surfaced again. i hope she's in a good space now.

Eve, pls pm me with your number

I happen to run into this lovely girl yesterday aft and told her that I would like to see her at 9pm.

comes 9pm right on the dot she is at my door. I paid her for an hour, started off with a bottle of wine.

it's interesting that eve has surfaced again. i hope she's in a good space now.

If it is, hope all well.