Alanna Johnson

Guest Ro**D*e***r

What can I say about Alanna Johnson that would even begin to describe what an incredible delight an appointment with her is like?? Her website pictures, while accurate, do not even begin to do her justice. When she opened the door to her room my heart just skipped a beat, especially with the outfit she was wearing. She wasn't just hot, she was Girl-Next-Door hot!! The appointment began with a little conversation to help relax this rookie and she was just so easy to talk to. She was just so down to earth and that accent was incredible. Even in her emails to setup this meeting she was always kind. She is also very intelligent and that comes out as you listen to her talk. This pleasure alone was worth the price. I was glad I had booked her for 2 hours but wished it could have been longer. She really gives you the full GFE experience. There was lots of kissing mixed in with the talking. Her soft skin, soft, yet fit, body, and ability to read what turns a guy on made playtime spectacular. I won't get into the details since everyone deserves to discover this wonderful treat for themselves!! Let's just say she is quite a willing, able, and skilled partner and taught this guy a thing or two as well. I left extremely satisfied and look forward to booking with her when she returns to St. John's.

Independent
I would visit again
Independent
I would visit again

During her last visit to St. Johns I had the pleasure and privelidge of spending some time with the lovely Alanna Johnson.

After exchanging a few e-mails, her preferred means of making contact we met at her descreet upscale downtown location.

She greeted me at the door wearing a big smile and a black mini dress with heels at my request. I was instantly captivated by her beautifull face and sexy curves. After a deep wet greeting kiss she offered me a glass of wine. Since this was our first time meeting we sat on the bed and got aquainted. Alanna has an awesome personality. I felt a real connection with her. We joked and laughed, kissed and carressed. When anticipation was at it's height we proceded to undress and things started getting pretty hot. I will leave the details to your imagination but I do have to say Alannas oral skills are just absolutely amazing!!!

I thouraly enjoyed every second of our time together and I truly believe she did too. My only regret was that I didn't book a longer encounter.

Guys if you have the opportunity to see this lady do not hesitate. Alanna is a true sweetheart. She is real and genuine, sensual and passionate, as well as intellegent. Combine all that with a sexy curvacious figure and a very pretty face...well what else could a man ask for? I would see her every day if I could.

Murdock

Guest Sa*****an2011

Alanna is definitely an all time favorite. So easy to talk to that it's the closest to GFE you'll find....in all aspects

I see Alanna is making a visit again to St.John's. She is fantastic guy's(&gal's)!!! I would definitely recommend her to any of you, she is very playful and sensual...

Check her out!

Upon laying eyes on this gorgeous lady I was left speechless. I won't go into detail about our meeting...I'm not the type to kiss and tell... But I will say that I've seen her twice and will see her again... One of the sweetest people I've ever met!

• Like 1

Gents of STJ....if you get the chance to enjoy an encounter with Miss Alanna, certainly book your time. I had the pleasure of meeting her during her last visit to the city and it was a delight. I have met with all the others including Keissy, Emily, Victoria and others that come to StJ. So, I have definitely a plethora of experiences to compare to.

Alanna was very sweet and very mature for her 29 years. She was patient with me and her skills are second to none. She even experienced some squirting firsts with me! All things we like were on the menu (minus greek, at least for this visit). Very vocal and very sweet tasting and a great demeanor. Non rushed and a beautiful setting. This girl knows how to make the experience memorable. I highly recommend looking her up during your travels or making time to see her upon her next visit to Nl.

• Like 1

This recommendation is a little overdue. My apologies for that.

During her most recent visit to St. Johns I was fortunate enough to spend some time with with the beautifull and talented Alanna Johnson. It had been about a year and a half since our last encounter, which was such an incredible one it was still fresh in my memory. As soon as I saw she was making another visit I sent her an e-mail to prebook. Alanna remembered me well and it was a pleasure as always communicating with her. I booked a longer encounter this time as I remembered a mere hour was not nearly long enough to enjoy the company of this fine lady.

When the evening finnaly arrived and I walked down the hallway toward Alanna's room I could feel my heart beating in my chest. not sure if it was a tinge of nervousness or just anticipation. Either way I knew I was alive..lol. When the door opened there stood Alanna in a sexy curve hugging dress that was just made for her. Her youthfull flawless face framed in flowing brunette locks..a goddess to behold. Even though we had met only once before it was like talking with a good friend. Great looks are just part of what this lady has. She is actually one of the most intelligent personable ladys I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. She is down to earth with a great attitude and has some great ideas. My time in this hobby so far has been focused mainly on playtime, however if I ever want to enjoy social time or need a date for an event of some sort Alanna would definitely be one of my top choices.

After we took care of formalities we sat on the bed to catch up over a glass of wine. It wasn't long before we were making out like a couple of teenagers. Alanna confessed to me she wanted to have a really hot time with me. I was happy to oblidge. I could tell by her kissing she wasn't fooling around. Alanna defines dfk. Her hot wet tounge swirling around in my mouth was just too much. I had to undress her. First came off the heels then her stockings revealing those smooth shapely lickable legs. Alanna wiggled out of her dress and lay on the bed in a sexy pose in just bra and panties. A sight to be savored for a few moments. Alanna loves an active participant in her encounters. She enjoys being teased and pleasured and is very responsive. Her breasts are natural and beautifull with perky suckable nipples. She loves daty and is quite tasty. Playtime is incredible in every way, however if there is one thing that makes it extra special is Alanna's ability to deepthroat and her love for it. The sensation is mindblowing not to mention the visual. Alanna is a GFE, although in my opinion she is more than that. I never knew it was possible but she stepped it up a notch from the last time.

Alanna is generous with her time. I never feel rushed with her. I seem to more concerned with the time when I am with her as it tends to fly and I want to respect it.

This was my second time with Alanna and I will repeat for sure and certain. She is in my opinion the perfect companion. We are fortunate to have a lady of her calibre make regular visits to our city..as well as all the other ladys who visit as well. Treat her well and you will be greatly rewarded

Murdock

• Like 1

Today I spent some wonderful but fleeting time with Alanna.  Sometimes as a client you view a ladies website, her photos and chat with her and find yourself wondering, "can this woman possibly be as beautiful and wonderful as she appears?"  In the case of Alanna Johnson the answer is a resounding yes!

In my case Alanna was elegant and sophisticated with a light playfulness that disarms you placing you at ease.  I met Alanna at a private, very upscale location downtown.  The location was roomy and classy all the way.  She was dressed in a beautiful curve hugging dress and high heels, a beautiful sight as I watched her glide toward me.

It's obvious from Alanna's photos that she has a fantastic body and in person she is even more amazing.  However, it's often the face that many clients wonder about.  Have no fear gentleman, Alanna is beautiful by any measure.  While I was with her I was struck with a sensation that she was familiar to me however it was after that I realized that facially Alanna bears a very strong resemblance to Sara Bareilles with shorter hair.  Honestly, the way that she presented to me physically and emotionally made me want her in a very bad way.

Our date progressed with some flirting and chit chat then took a more sensual turn.  We enjoyed some mutual teasing and Alanna was quite committed to ensuring that I had a fantastic time with her.  Without torrid details our date had a perfect ebb and flow with passion and sensuality that seamlessly intertwined.   She was exceptionally receptive and responsive to my touch and my needs.  It was a perfect GFE in all respects with a twist of PSE worked in for good measure.

Although, it was an extended date, it was barely long enough.  I enjoyed myself with her so much that next time I've decided that I need her to myself for much longer, perhaps 3 or 4 hours.

I highly recommend this lady, gentlemen don't miss and opportunity to see her.

Guest w****har**3

Alanna Alanna Alanna ... Choosing the right words to describe my time with this goddess is difficult to do and serve justice.

On a scale of 1 to 10, Alanna is a 10,000,0000,000!!!

Alanna has soft sexy lips, an amazing body and an even more impressive personality. I felt like the most important person on the planet while with her. She is a smart lady and I found myself engaging in various conversations throughout our session together. She made me feel soooo comfortable and helped remove the jitters I felt before showing up. I like new experiences and while I can't say exactly, there were some new things that I will definitely be doing with her again. Did I mention skills?? I think Alanna is Greek for Skills.

I will see her again! And I recommend you see her today too!! You will not regret it.

Guest w****har**3

pending time with Alanna is an incredible experience. Her fun, quirky, and sensual personality combined with a truly sexy body and an amazing gift for knowing just how to deliver a perfect sensual experience, along with a sincere want to cater to any [reasonable] personal preference and/or fantasy, makes Alanna a 1000000000000000 out of 10. Just my second visit with Alanna, but will be back for more!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.