Soleil (Mistress Bliss)

I have now had two BDSM role play sessions with Soleil, aka: Mistress Bliss.

I opted for a specific situation and role play encompassing forced feminization, caning, cbt and bondage. For a first experience, it was absolutely all that I asked for and then some. I had exchanged several emails expressing my ideas and needs. She emailed me back with some suggestions and clarifications. At the outset of our session, she put me at ease and then very skillfully put me under her power. Soleil possesses great acting skills, and she played the role I chose superbly! She pays a great deal of attention to detail. She has a well stocked dungeon with many tools of torture, pain and bondage. I was placed totally under her control in no time at all. We had such a great time, that I had to remind her at the end of our session, ready to step out the door that I needed to pay her for her services.

The second session exceeded my expectations totally, she was superb! This time she added a littly anal play, body worship and pussy worship, more intense CBT and dildo play to our session. If she was acting, she totally fooled me! Soleil has a great body and awesome pussy! She is an exceptional femdom Mistress. I was her slave, totally under her control. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a true femdom BDSM experience. You will not be disappointed.....