VIP in the 613

Has anyone been to the East end private club called "VIP in the 613"? I've been to their website, but can't find any reviews. Any input would be great.

Thanks,

Crafty

Guest mm***

I heard people say that this is a biker run place (?) Don't know if this is true or not though. I won't be going anywhere near a place like that without any sort of confirmation though.

I heard people say that this is a biker run place (?) Don't know if this is true or not though. I won't be going anywhere near a place like that without any sort of confirmation though.

I believe VIP in the 613 was Ray Wolfes project and has since gone under. The Club is a swingers bar and I have also heard they are affiliated.

Heard the same, and if so... like many of his projects, fail! and stay away!

I believe VIP in the 613 was Ray Wolfes project. They are no longer in business.

Guest mm***

ha! i didn't know who ray wolfe was - i jsut looked him up. he looks a bit scuzzy lol.

The pictures on the website for the place look pretty scuzzy as well. Although, it's interesting to note that there is still an ad banner on CERB for them. So, closed?