La fiesta tercera de chicas

First I need to thank all the participantnt is the Third chicas party. Especially those that added their comments on this board.

We are getting there.

I esecially need to thank milfhunter for his input and Soleil for her leg work ( and what wonderful legs those are)

Your input makes my work so much easier and so much more believable.

To Soleil's summary for Badger, I need only to add a few comments.

The limo ride was new this time. I think it added something special and I hope the ladies did too. If we are going to continue this I need some feed back.

I didn't actually give the ladies free reign at the Love Nest. They had a guideline of $500 and theycame within 10% of that guideline. Not bad at all!

We never had the rules for Dirty minds so we made up a few of our own. It was kind of like , "Dirty Mind" meet "who wants to be a millionaire" on a much smaller scale. I am very happy to say that all the ladies took the ' ask a friend option' That option added to the fun. There were a couple of partyers that were very good at this game , but it didn't matter , everyone and I mean EVERYONE was a winner.

About the panty auction and panty toss. It ain't easy. This is an event that we had in the last 2 parties and DAMN IT next time I am going to get to play!!!. I thought I stacked the deck so I could do it this time but I guess not.

The shadow dance and gory hole was not the sucess it was last time but as Jose Bautisa. will tell you , you can't hit a homer every time. Still I love the silouette of a lady's body moving to the music so we will try this again. Do I like having my equipment played with by a lady on the otherside and not knowing who it is? YES!!! I may be the only one but that only means the rest of you are pervs (lol)

Soleil tells you that Liane was out of this world on the Sabian. Absolutely true. However there were no slouches. Every lady should have this oppertunity. Every man's life is not complete without seeing this. I am so glad we can offer this.

The hook-up worked very well. This is part of the party I don't have to worry much about. If you don't hook-up that night you at least have a change to arrange something later.

There are 2 things about Soleils post that I need to clarify. She said that watching Lianna on the Sabian was worth the "price of admission" . There is no price of admission. That is something done in Ottawa. It is nothing we have ever done at a chicas party.

Soleil gives me more credit than is due for chooseing people that are compatable. The ladies are easy. We just excude attitude and there are dozens of ladieswho qualifyFor the men I am simply looking for men that indicate they want to attend &who I am sure are safe. ( that is not as easy) .Best thing is long term membership on the board a number of posts. give me a few ladies that you have seen, Hopefully I will have seen some of them but as was pointed out to me a few months ago here " you can not possible have seen an many ladies as I have seen clients"Fair enough. and I will never have the pleasure of seeing her nor she me.

• Like 1