True Hot Wife's Whereabouts

Hi Gang: Any of you guys in O-town ( or even any of the SP's ) know of the whereabouts of Katie Johnson? Her ad has disappeared from E-C, and her website appears to be shut down. Anyone have any inside knowledge on what has or is happening with her ?

Appreciate it...

MisterE

Thanks Incognito, I did send an e-mail to the Webmaster at her site, (that's the message that pops up), but so far no response.. Will wait a few days I guess..

Thanks for the reply.

MisterE

Guest Ross Eyerie

Oh my God... I certainly hope she hasn't left the biz... I haven't seen her nearly as much as I should have...

I agree!! She was my first!!!.....and such a memorable first with repeat it was, too!!! I studied her for a good while....her website was well layed out for my tastes and her sincerity shone through!! A truly remarkable woman...so many talents, so giving and appreciative...pure delight....definitely much more to the story left as yet untold....

It's not looking good guys. No reply to my e-mail to the "Webmaster", and now that part of the message doesn't even pop up when you try her website. I'm thinking she's gone....:cry::cry:

She was my first as well, and a few repeats thereafter, such a down to earth lady, with exceptional talents as well. As I have said before, I feel more comfortable with the more mature ladies, due to my age. She is one of those very special ladies.

Hope I'm wrong, but she appears to be finished, unless she is just taking an extended time away...

MisterE

OK - hang on... I just sent her an email as she had just sent one to me a few days ago. So far it hasn't bounced back... I'll let you know what's up if/when KJ responds.

And yes, for the record, she was an absolute sweetheart with a heart of gold. For those of us who knew her, she will very sorely missed if indeed she has left our community.

The truth is, we probably owe her a retirement party / dinner / gift or whatever. Seriously.

I'm not sure what I even know, but sometimes people have totally unrelated circumstances that affect their public profile -- you know?

If you know her, I suggest you contact her privately. If you don't know her, then I think you've missed your chance for the moment. Your best bet is to wait until she pokes her head back up again.

You expect your privacy to be respected. Give the same in return. We live in an extremely judgmental world.

..c..