Anyone seen sophia from Barefax lately?

Sophie has not worked as much this summer, she was probably there 3 times a week max, and of course always during the day...her and Sally are my favourites there...both beautiful, down to earth and damn sexy...and needless to say, they are to tough to beat in CR

Sophie has not worked as much this summer, she was probably there 3 times a week max, and of course always during the day...her and Sally are my favourites there...both beautiful, down to earth and damn sexy...and needless to say, they are to tough to beat in CR

I would have to STRONGLY AGREE! Although I have only chatted a lot with these2 ladies,..they are TOTALLY AWESOME! Both have Great bodies, both are very PRETTY ( MUY GUAPA!) and both are extremely fun and friendly. Barefax has truly very friendly and nice ladies

Totally agree with you re Sophia and Sally. Both fabulous ladies. What is it about latinas....so hot! Always enjoy their company whenever I get the chance to go to the Fax.