When you read a post, for example, if you tap on the poster's name, it will bring you to the basic form of the profile. You wont see the notes people leave on profiles though.

Is there such a thing as full site interaction on a smartphone?

Ha! If you figure out how to get full interaction, let me know. I've got a Blackberry. If I come in through the browser I get the mobile version. Good but limited. If I come in using Tapatalk the graphics are nicer but the functionality is even more limited. Worse than that, I composed and sent a PM yesterday using Tapatalk and was mildly surprised to not get a response. When I was able to contact the intended recipient it became clear the PM was never sent. It does not appear in my Sent folder, either.

So for me, if all I want to do is read, I'll use either the mobile browser or Tapatalk.

If I want to say something, I'll hold my peace until I can get to a full browser.

Guest Ou**or**n
I composed and sent a PM yesterday using Tapatalk and was mildly surprised to not get a response. When I was able to contact the intended recipient it became clear the PM was never sent. It does not appear in my Sent folder, either.

Strange as I've had no problems sending pm's with Tapatalk. My only issue is that when I reply to a pm it doesn't quote the original text and I worry that the message may not be completely clear to the recipient.