Roksi

Avg. of 2 Recommendations

As a sporadic hobbiest I've never considered writing a review of a girl before. However, since the experience is so fantastic I felt, as a good citizen (and the occasional recipient of good info from the board), I thought that I would do my part an contribute. Now, I've seen Roksi several times before (she actually knew who I was from my emails "young cutie"... sounds like me). The reason I feel compelled to write anything at all ( the agency she used to work for described her as "world famous" and a gentlemen wrote a topic about her which describes perfectly my typical experience with her) is because she's indy now, and ostensibly requires word-of-mouth to help her enterprise thrive. Ok, her style is probabily the most authentic gfe I've had. Its easy to make a connection with her and it is like being with someone you've known for a while (that and she gives the best bbj ever... I'm not joking. Anyone who knows better pm me and I definately wanna see her for myself :)) Anyway, not into giving a play by play of the experience, however whenever she comes to town, I'm in. Always have a great time, and in my experience I have never had a bad session. Bear in mind, I have only seen 5 or so different girls, so the vets amoung you may have certain favorites based on your prodigious experience ( I'm poor otherwise I'd be right there with you) The girl that gives her the best run for her money is lena Fires, she's pretty awesome too. And I also lack alot of experience from the local talent ( had 2 local girls and bad experiences, my bad I suppose, learned to research better...) Oh, and if you ask, yes her accent is really and super sexy, I love it when she saus "cool" have no idea why... Anyway if there re any questions feel free to pm me, community here seems super cool and I'd be gad to share any experiences with the folk. Peace :)

• Like 2

Couldn't agree with you more punkin. Roksi is an elite treat. Gorgeous looking, fun personality, and great company. Her oral skills are exceptional. I typically relegate the blowjob to a warm-up for the main event, but with Roksi I seriously contemplated making it the main event.

I had the pleasure and honor of being with Roksi. This girl is definitely the definition of an Irish treat. Absolutely beautiful, very sweet and charming, very cute accent, love body, model looks, very sexy, and the list goes on.

Roksi greeted me with a very sweet kiss while wearing sexy pink attire, after a quick shower, I joined her on the bed and our adventure started. She is a true GFE without the drama. She can hold a really good conversation, and knows how to tease you at the same time. Roksi also had phenomenal talent... I'll let you guys imagine what she's capable of making you feel. Definitely will be repeating.

Guest Sno****54

I agree with you Pukemon.Roksi is one of the most classy and experienced SP who I visited in Winnipeg ever.According to my humble experience,her BBJW is only defeated by Korean Ji amazing oral skills,but Roksi is a excellent kisser,her pussy licks honey:Cunning:,and her romantic eyes kills you with love.She is definately a dream that you can reach in a luxurious bed.I can't wait for her next visit which would be in 2012:icon_cry:

I do not normally post. But knowing I could never have this woman for the rest of my life, I wish I could. She is undoubtedly one of the best that has ever walked this planet. Noted it depends on how well her know her, and I know her very well. Gentlemen, please respect this lady, she is in a class on her own, and if her rate doubled today, I would meet those terms. She deserves only the best of the finest, exquisite is an understatement. Currently she requires two solid references before meeting.

Guest W***ledi*Time
I'm new to this site. Just curious... how do you go about getting "two solid references" ?

Speaking in general terms, this would usually mean that two SPs who you have been a client of (and that the lady who is asking for the references also trusts) will be willing to vouch for you. Essentially your references would be expected to confirm that you behaved well when you met them - i.e. that you showed up on time, were clean, polite, and courteous.

Speaking in specific terms, the best way to understand each individual lady's screening requirement is to read her ads and/or website, or to contact her.

I've been researching for a bit now and finally signed up for this site. Im new to this "hobby" and would definitely get started soon. Im really interested in booking her but how do i get started? Should i book with other SP's first to get the two references that she requires?

I had the pleasure and honor of being with Roksi. This girl is definitely the definition of an Irish treat. Absolutely beautiful, very sweet and charming, very cute accent, love body, model looks, very sexy, and the list goes on.

Roksi greeted me with a very sweet kiss while wearing sexy pink attire, after a quick shower, I joined her on the bed and our adventure started. She is a true GFE without the drama. She can hold a really good conversation, and knows how to tease you at the same time. Roksi also had phenomenal talent... I'll let you guys imagine what she's capable of making you feel. Definitely will be repeating.

Hi pukemon! Would u recommend her to a fellow puke enthusiast?

Is she in town? I've been in Winnipeg for 4 years now and I havent tried one.. Could be my first here thru CERB.. PLease PM me her web address if she have one.. I need to knoe her details... note..SERIOUS!!

Gentlemen, it is not always necessary to have two solid references, many times, one will suffice. I must say that using somewhat proper English utilizing spell check will greatly enhance your chances of an encounter. Be polite and courteous in your communications and you should do alright.

As I am lucky enough to know her real life. She is away until May/June. So you will have to wait my friend. I'll leave it at that.

Looks like May came early this year, she's here tomorrow! :)

It's on BP, maybe you don't know her as well as you thought. :)

Just got a note from Roksi. She is back! Just landed this afternoon.

OMG!!! She is the most beautiful thing ever!!! Her eyes! Her nose!! Her lips!!!! Her accent!! Now I know how You guys feel!! She leaves early this morning! She comes back again on the 26th for three days! And again in February!! Get those schedules adjusted!!

Is she in town? I've been in Winnipeg for 4 years now and I havent tried one.. Could be my first here thru CERB.. PLease PM me her web address if she have one.. I need to knoe her details... note..SERIOUS!!

Check EC, she advertises there when she comes to town. I think she has another trip planned soon.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.