Roksi

Avg. of 2 Recommendations

I had met Roksi last night. She has wonderful oral skills and great personality. Roksi is beautiful and a treat. It was my first time and will not be my last.

Hello all,

So after all these years of lurking, my first post.

When I noticed that Roksi was coming back after her hiatus, I took the plunge and glad I did.

I've been rather quiet in the pooning scene here, as its all a timing thing as I look for times when the SO is out of town and I can afford to shift around my schedule to accommodate. The weekend was coming and the stars were aligning, late work shift, SO going out of town for the weekend. It all worked out. Most of my other experiences have been out of town when I'm out of town for work

Got to the hotel on time, my text was returned promptly and I headed on upstairs. I was greeted at the door and .... well after a quick shower some chit chat and some treats I brought as an introduction gift, it was on.... well needless to say a great time was had. Loved the way she said 'boobs' with that accent.

All the GFE options were avail, except 69 which was a tad bit disappointing as that is a favorite position of mine.

A wonderful lass, I'm still smiling when I think about it. A superb secret girlfriend. Will book again

TF

Guest a***12**

I must concur with bison1977, she is amazing girl. I also had a pleasure of seeing her yesterday and was mind blowing experience.

I finally seen this exquisite lady as she is very busy and hard to book when she is in town. Fortunately she travels often (every 2 months or so).

I want to see here again but scheduling has prevented it. But she has provided me with one of those very special memorable experiences that you can still smile about after you have forgotten many others.

She is extremely hot & cute (if looks are important to you), small and slender, has a sexy Scottish accent (who knew Scottish could be so sexy), and truly enjoys giving an incredible BBBJ! Don't miss her when she is in your town, or maybe I should not be saying that to make it harder for me to make a booking!

I have been a long time lurker but haven't contributed since my experiences have been nothing to rave about until now. Booked a 2 hour session with Roksi today and it was amazing. I've been wanting to see her for awhile now and finally took the plunge. She's the total package. She started DFK from the minute I walked in and it was great. And that tongue piercing! Wow! Felt even better with her BBBJ. The view in doggy was amazing too. Definitely the best experience I've had with an SP to date.

Well shes here till tuesday now. Oddly enough she seems to be advertising this tour soley on bp. I can pm you when i get to my laptop. Saw her again for the first time in nearly 2 years due to SO. Thats over now so I dont feel the least bit of shame for indulging again. Shes still awesome, better than I remember in fact. Tightest kitty ive ever had. Kinda pricey but certainly worth it.

Posted via Mobile Device

Met this beautiful irish lady last visit to winnipeg. She was a dream. Met me with a friendly kiss at the door. She was as sexy as her voice. You could tell that she was truly a very sexual person and was enjoying her proffesion!! Awsome BBBJ and a very tasty Kitty. I had her for the hour and we used all of it. She was doing duo's with a friend that visit and had a very busy day already. I never would have known if she didn't tell me. I would have thought i was her first of the day!!

Will definatly meet again!!

So shes back in town Nov 7th to 9th. Or 10th, schedule is kinda iffy. Feel like a kid at xmas when she comes to town! That could be an indication I need a gf, though.

Posted via Mobile Device

I finally got the chance to meet this gorgeous young lady earlier today. I first saw her pictures a couple of years ago, and have wanted to meet her since. I was not disappointed. First and foremost, Roksi is an incredibly sexy young lady who put me at ease immediately. Her accent is over the top sexy. When she told me to take off my knickers - I swear to God it was the hottest thing I've ever heard! Her pictures are real, but they don't do her justice. She is even hotter in person! I'm already looking forward to spending more time with her. I'm not going to go into details, but if it was possible I would visit Roksi every day!

I missed her somehow on the first leg of her trip. Luckily she is hitting Winnipeg on her way back. Definitely going to see her then. Ha, did the Roksi/Lena fires duo last time I saw her. There are no words... Best time ever :)

Finally my schedule meshed with this lovely Irish lass...as we both happened to be in the city at the same time. And what a lucky man I was.........I definately found the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow....what a treasure she is. Very sex, very beautiful, extremely hot and the ability to make you feel that you totally belong to her. Her sexy bedroom eyes, her devilish smile, her amazing personality and her magnificent oral skills....make you wish you had booked more time. 2 hours just flew by....but what a two hours... She is amazing.

Now that I've booked my appointment, I'll do you all a favor and let you know - the gorgeous Roksi is back in Winnipeg until Sept 1. DO NOT MISS OUT!!! She is the sexiest woman I have ever had the pleasure to share time with.

After a couple of misfires and close calls on meeting Roksi in the past this lucky fella was finally able to meet up with this Irish lass recently. A total unexpected and impromptu visit. I had a cancelled evening business meeting, had supper and shot her a silly text as I tend to do and she is used to ..... but really I was thinking I am in my room watching a movie tonight cause she be busy !!! Reply came promptly "come on over" !

So I thinks "son of a ......!! there really is a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow ??!!! " and there is :)

We set a time and off I go in the truck speeding and dodging road **** construction !!!

Roksi is gorgeous, amazing body and features, beautiful inside and out, very very bright, has travelled the world and is just a pleasure to spend time with !! and and and she is very sexual :D She LOVES life !!

The accent is amazingly shexy and as an Irish lad myself as history goes....she knew I had never been there.....and after a long long while of foreplay I will always remember her looking at me with a Devlish grin and saying "So are you ready to finally go to Ireland Lee ? "

I am moving to Ireland !!! ;)

• Like 3

She advertises on bp now which I don't normally check. Ha, my own post is the best way for me to see when she's in town. She's here oct16 to 21 if anyone's curious. Doing duos with Lena Fires the last 2 days, I think. Very good time.

She advertises on bp now which I don't normally check. Ha, my own post is the best way for me to see when she's in town. She's here oct16 to 21 if anyone's curious. Doing duos with Lena Fires the last 2 days, I think. Very good time.

I saw it too and booked her right away. first time so it was a bit of a screening process. This girl sounds amazing. No bad press. just swooning guys. Can hardly wait to see her!!!

drove across the city for my meet. got there and saw on my phone she would be 30mins late (sent 40mins earlier). I said it was going to make things tight w/ my next apt but id make it work. She said 'sorry, its too late' (assuming she was saying too late for her to not go run the errand first bcs she had already left). Told her it was not a problem and id have a coffee and read the paper. After 45mins msgd her again to see how much longer she would be. she told me to stop playing games w/ her and she had told me in advance that the time wouldn't work!?!? left and no reschedule. really disappointed. Through the booking process she thought I was a guy on her friends blacklist bcs we used the same alias. that didn't help.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.