Girls night out (Male Strippers) in Ottawa?

Hey guys,

Its a strange topic for me, since I fly straight, but I'm curious and want to hear from anyone who's been, especially the ladies.....

I've been seeing ads in the paper for Chip n Dales and other male stripper nights at the Nuden. I've always wanted to know, how crazy does the female audience get in there? whats the turn out like? whats the champagne room like?

From what I see on the net it seems that an all female audience gets really crazy or is it just made up? And I'm sure the male dancers allow the women to do whatever they want to them.

So has anyone been? whats it like?

I have been to some male strip club in Montreal...not sure how it is in Ottawa but...

The ambiance is more party-like and different the F4M Strip Club...dancing on stage is different and often the girls will dance after with a guy, literally dry humping. It's common to tip the guy(normally 5-10$)and the guy keep his pants...

Lap dance are "somewhat" like what you have here but more sexual, then sensual like most women strippers does

And yes it can go crazy like those stories in the movies...especially if you have a couple of drunk bachelorettes party

I saw male strippers once. It was a Gongshow!! If it had been female dancers bouncers would have been tossing people out left, right and center. I will probably never see male strippers again. Completely made me look at women's predatory instincts in a different way :p

Posted via Mobile Device

Since my queen visits nudy bars with me and seems to enjoy watching the ladies i always wondered what it would be like to go with her to see guys dance. See her reaction etc... After reading this maybe I best not. LOL