Miss

Avg. of 4 Recommendations

Hi all,

Another amazing experience yesterday this time with Miss. I have been trying to see her for a few weeks now and we have been exchanging PM's to coordinate a time that worked for both of us and finally met yesterday.

What a beautiful sexy woman.... extremely sensual and an amazing experience great balance of a firm massage, sexiness, sensuality and amazing personality and of course she is totally beautiful even better than her pictures and her pictures are great. A complete package :)

Highly recommended and I am looking forward to seeing her again it was amazing and I did not want to leave :)

Thanks Miss can't wait to see you again xox

Agency
I would visit again
Agency
I would visit again

The other day I had a booking with Miss... it was a great experience. She is sooooo pleasant and sensual and made me feel comfortable in no time.  I enjoyed the entire experience...it felt very natural.  Miss is a very genuine person.  I will visit again when $ permit.   

Posted via Mobile Device

Eve (aka Miss) is a lovely ebony girl who is usually at Angels Touch. I recently had the pleasure of experiencing a sublime all-inclusive full-body massage with Eve at Paradise Spa (which is, by the way, a first-rate venue - the nicely appointed room, with shower, was very comfortable and spotlessly clean).

It was so enjoyable to spend time with Eve. Her easy-going manner, positive attitude, and great technique were a real turn on. And not to mention her beautiful face and flawless body !

We shared some friendly smalltalk, while mellow music played on the stereo, and Eve's wonderful hands worked their magic. The bodyslide that followed was pure heaven. Her exquisite mocha skin is as smooth as silk. As for "the ending", well, it just couldn't have been happier !!!

Oh, and did I mention that Eve is fluent in both English and French, and she sure gives great Russian too (...if you know what I mean).

Highly Highly Recommended.

I have had the pleasure of a couple of rendezvous with Miss Eve, what a Gorgeous Woman! She is easy going, fun, SEXY, Sensual and A touch that is hard to compare.I am always very pleased when our schedules mesh. Recommending time with Eve is not sufficient, I'd say it is a must!

Enjoy your time and Thanks again, Eve!!

Eve.....Miss

Located in ottawa at Paradise or Angels.....

Posted via Mobile Device

I'm aware that there is another thread that has Eve located in it, for a rec, but there is a few other ladies within the same rec. Here it is here, but Eve's rec gets lost within all the others in one, It is only appropriate that Eve should have her own rec page, as same as the other ladies.

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?ltr=P&t=40225

If this rec is moved, well it is out my control.

After a 70 hour plus work week, I was in need of some tender touching,and a massage, so I called Angels Touch at the last moment hoping that a lady would be available. Angela answered the phone, I said hello to her and welcome back from vacation, I asked who was on, and she told me her and Eve. Well I always wanted to meet Eve, and her photo's have always had me intrigued. Have a looksy yourself...

picture.php?albumid=3722&pictureid=23132

When I arrived, luckliy for me room three was available!! Yes the room with the pole! (Angela showed the room to me, while Eve was getting ready), and of course the music playing was just right at that time some...Barry White tunes ;)

The room with the pole...

picture.php?albumid=3340&pictureid=27149

Eve arrived, in the room, and she looked smoking hot! I told her that her pictures do not do her justice, she is beautiful! and my'o'my what a body!

We embraced, and said our hello's, she has great personality and a great laugh! We headed to the shower together and got cleaned up. Then it was dance show time. I sat in the chair above butt naked with a very raging hard on while watching Eve dance around the pole then a couple of sexy lap dances for me. After three or four songs, we decided to move on the massage table, she whispered in my ear if I would like to CUM twice :) I said I will give it a try.

Eve poured oil all over her beautiful breasts and gave me some great slides, I was on my back for round ONE :) it was not long after some engaging touching by her, and me touching her only where she stated was allowed at the start off, it was not long before I was able to explode!!

Here is a vision for all you visual creatures...of breast body slides ;)

picture.php?albumid=3722&pictureid=23130

Eve cleaned me up after round one, she offered me with a massage and some wicked body slides, she was able to reach under and get me semi-hard,but I wanted to massage her, she said "yes", and of course I respected her wish.

I started at her feet, and worked up her tight toned legs and rubbing her beautiful bum cheeks! When I got beside her arm she reached out and started playing with me, of course I got rock hard again :)

We got on the table together and she really knew how to stroke me to get myself to a very rock hard state, it was totally ecstasy and without a doubt.... off went some more of my DNA my entire body quivered and shook, Eve certainly knew how to get me off a second time, it was breath taking!

We got in the shower together, and cleaned up and laughed and a we had really nice time. Would I repeat? Hell ya! Any lady that can get me off with an hour twice, and really knows how to seduce a guy is worth coming back to visit again and again.

Thanks Eve, it was splendid! And you are a genuine great MA with a delightful attitude.

Edited by PistolPete
Typo's
  • Like 2

This note is long overdue, as i have met Miss twice back in January. She is wonderful company to be with. I have met Eve at the Angel's Touch location, which is great. I have not much to add, but to say that she is a lovely woman! :-)

Guest ve****ter****d

saw her last week. was very impressed with the quality of the massage.

I've visited with 'Miss' a few times and staight out agree with the posts here! Phenomenaly sexy creature. Thanks to her reduced schedule I have not cleared out the bank account to see her every day. Addicitive like crack but the only side effects is a smile and contentment!

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.