MMF has to be a fantasy for many men...myself included. I don't know any male that I would fulfill that fantasy with... and so there it sits as one of those thoughts itching at the back of the grey matter. Anyhow...I applaud you trying to fulfill that fantasy with an SP. I am shocked that anyone would consider that an SP would take any less than at least her standard rate from each client. Anyhow I just thought I'd toss in 2 cents worth of opinion siding heavily with others that have expressed the same opinion. Ahh, one of these days I can just imagine...

I had a MMF with a SP and I guy I knew on one of the western boards in Edmonton. It was interesting to say the least. I think it depends on a number of factors as to whether it's enjoyable or just really stressful ... all in all I'm glad I tried it.

I would much rather go the other way MFF, I am more comfortable in that scenario and have done it multiple times.

MMF = mmmm

However, there are folks that do and folks that don't.

I brought this activity into my SP life because it was/is so much fun with friends. I do offer this on my site but I clearly state it is with regulars only.

The premium services that I list, are for my more adventuresome Clients, both male and female. But you have to be a regular, as trust is most certainly the main issue.

I had a MMF with a SP and I guy I knew on one of the western boards in Edmonton. It was interesting to say the least. I think it depends on a number of factors as to whether it's enjoyable or just really stressful ... all in all I'm glad I tried it.

Interesting, I had a friend from one of the western boards who told me he recently experienced something along these lines, and really enjoyed it... perhaps you know him? I'd love if you could PM me the details! :)

I have to say, I'm happy that so many people are willing to share their threesome fantasies in this thread - it shows a high level of comfort for so many people to do so, and makes it seem a little less daunting for those who have thought about it but never taken the plunge. Kudos to everyone who's willing to explore their curiosities, it makes life so much more interesting when we do. :)

Guest ****ven

I'm always happy to provide in a mmf situation, in fact I'm totally into it,

however, my hourly rate plus a surcharge for the second individual does apply.

xo Sami C