Saw her before I left town for some vacationing. Definitely knows how to please. Great technique and quite a performer. Explore-her has got my attention for now.

I saw Dakota with Explore-Her a few weeks ago. I believe she may have gone to Toronto for a while to go back into dancing. Don't worry gents. she would be returning.

Booking was done without a problem. She was wearing sexy lingerie under the hotel robe while standing behind the door. I could tell from the fit of the robe that her booty would be an amazing sight to see. Her age, picture and measurements are accurate on the EH website.

I stayed for the usual hour and we had 2 SOG. She was very accommodating to my request. I was also dressed nice and showered/shaved for our date. We started out with LFK which quickly turned to DFK, then I experienced her sloppy BBBJ which was amazing. I returned the favor by giving some DATY. DATY was real nice since her booty is a handful. (If you guys are looking for a girl with a nice backside, I would definitely recommend her.) I stood up and she started BBBJ when I started to CIM. She moved back and I could tell she was not up to it so I laid my juice on her lovely C cups.

I cleaned up and we talked for a bit. The sight of her booty and her BBBJ technique got me up again soon. On goes the hat and I find myself experiencing multiple positions with her. Cowgirl, reverse CG as she faced the mirror, doggy was amazing (again because of her assets) and a very long Mish was enjoyed by the both of us.

At last in Mish, she was moaning and said to me "baby, you made me cum. baby, you made me cum." I could tell she was wet and her V was pulsating. That was enough for me to hear and experience as I filled the hat with my juice the second time. We must have been going at it for atleast 30-45 mins. Wow, what an experience.

Face - 8 (could be higher but I am also comparing her to some of the MTL talent I have experienced)

Body - 9 (for the booty, and she is short and in good shape)

experience - 8 (no CIM)

service - very pleasant to be with. very nice girl who knows how to treat you well.

Recommend - Yes

PM me if you have questions.

Hunk

• Like 1

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.