Delilah From PK

Avg. of 3 Recommendations

So this night I could not find any of my regular ladies so I called Jason at PK and he recommended a new Girl Delilah. She just arrived and he said I would enjoy here.

She was very nice and very eager to please. Above average Oral skills, beautiful real breasts and nice long blonde hair. Her eyes where extremly white and intoxicating.

Overall I have to say I was very happy with the service., especially for a new girl. Daty, BBBJ and a camel toe as an extra bonus. Did I mention she had above average Oral Skills :) I would for sure recommend her, she was very eager to please.

Agency Pink Kitty
I would visit again
Agency Pink Kitty
I would visit again
  • Like 1

I had a similar situation last week - my regular SP was unavailable. I haven't tried PK girls for a while, as I'm a fan of natural big breasts. I saw Delilah's pic and just had to giver her a try...

I agree with everything ottanon said. Very sexy eyes, gorgeous, soft natural breasts, very sexy long blond hair that was going every which way during our session.

She does have amazing BBBJ oral skills, but what got me going even more were here kissing skills. This girl can KISS! Super sexy.

I believe she's in town for a bit, highly recommend gettin' down wit Delilah!

OMG what a wonderful young lady. Pretty much everything I could or would want in an SP body, face, personality, everything!! Not a spinner and Nothing fake here everything beautifully natural. Lips were great, eyes were beautiful, breasts were amazing, skin was soft, skills were excellent, attitude was eager and one of the best I have come across in Ottawa. Pink Kitty thank you I will definitely be repeating next month, Delilah hopefully the bigger size next time LOL! Guys pm me if needed. As always YMMV, some enjoyable menue items, LFK DFK BBBJ MPOS COB DATY. I think that's it. Face was beautiful and can be seen on the pink kitty website now. Teeth were great too. I would say looks better in person. Have fun!

I saw Delilah very recently. Yes she is good looking, the pics are accurate. She has very perfect facial features and the nice fair skin and bright eyes owe to her Nordic heritage. DT BBBJ was very top end as noted by others. Note: no CIM allowed. Very friendly and welcoming. Although she is very young, she seems quite mature and "professional" -- almost like someone taught her how to be an SP, is that possible?? Or maybe she was just born for it.

BTW she also mentioned she finds PK a good agency which is always nice for the customer to hear, that there is no dissatisfaction involved.

Did I mention this girl really knows how to polish a tool!

PM me if u have any Qs

Juice

Dellilah was everything a man could ask for: smoldering looks, big blue bedroom eyes, long flowing blonde hair and a hot body to match.

I was so impressed by how passionate of a kisser she was! Her oral skills were fantastic and she made me feel very comfortable being my first time with her. Two thumbs up!!!

I had the pleasure finally meeting Delilah from PK, this lady is all the above and more. She has the looks...those gorgeous bedroom eyes...

picture.php?albumid=3326&pictureid=28051

The natural breasts, the wanting and able to participate in dirty talk,pulling hair,long foreplay session,great kissing lips.. so soft and can she ever kiss, her receiving and giving oral, multiple orgasms, and god can this this lady deliver in all those sexual preferences,us men are looking for that great time in boudoir with a sexy lady .

She likes either the wild AND untamed gentlemen, or the quiet exploring type of gentlemen, there is certain ways to excite her, and she can excite you! goosebumps are rewarding either way ;)

She is another gem that I must pay another visit too with PK.

My initial thoughts once I first met her walking in the door was, wow!!! to have her and Victoria together as duo would be heart stopping ( I recalled from this photo), and I did ask her about it,and she so up for it, just like me,so we will set it up soon ;)

Here is how they get along so well with each other...

picture.php?albumid=3326&pictureid=28017

Frig, what else can a gent ask for eh?

Thanks PK and especial thanks to Delilah... here is a tune for ya!!! and yes it's "what you do to me" :) :)

Edited by PistolPete
Fix typo's

Sweet reco PP

I have a hot spot for Delilah/Victoria as well, If you do a Duo, would love to hear.

They both look super sexy.

• Like 1

Tonight after many many bad timing, Finally I meet Delilah. It was like her amazing pictures were alive in front of me. She Is Hot, a long haired blond, she got amazing boobies, and her body is Sweet from head to her amazing cute little toes. She Perfect !!

I just loved her long amazing hair that loves to be grabbed. I liked being on (Hair duty) Yummy smelling. my hands still have her hair sent Mmmmmm.sorry.

She perfect nice body Amazing natural boobies, full hand grab and she loved having them played with.

Did I mention she is a really really good kisser. DFK she as it mastered. To me that's important when offered, co'es sure makes playtime so much more Passionate.

She so yummy, daty was excellent She loved it too big time ...lol me too me too me too!! She then showed me her oral skills and she as that mastered too. Eye contact was always their and she is so hot and like I said I loved doing my part and having all her hair in one good grab hair duty with Delilah is a treat.

Then hat came on and I could have any position and having her on top of me was my favorite. She rides real nice. I had my left hand on boobies and butt (amazing ass) and my right hand on Hair Duty..lol

Delilah Mastered all positions and she is very vocal. Delilah is Amazing GFE, cant wait to see her again.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.