Agency or Indy???

Just wondering what the difference is in seeing sp who is Indy or with agency, is price or service different??? Thank you

Posted via Mobile Device

Stay away from the agency's in Winnipeg, there all famous for bait and switch, up selling etc. stick with well known Indy's either local or visiting and you'll be OK :icon_mrgreen:

all I can say is ditto

So with a visiting agency, is there any difference between them and a local Indy?

Posted via Mobile Device

Once upon a time there was this agency.......naw forget it. Winnipeg agencies are bad news and most of the ladies that formerly worked with them will tell you the same.

This is not nessicarily true of agencies that send ladies from out of province to us though.

Edited by chavez

Once upon a time there was this agency.......naw forget it. Winnipeg agencies are bad news and most of the ladies that formerly worked with them will tell you the same.

This is not nessicarily true of agencies that send ladies to us though.

I should have been more specific, I meant Winnipeg based agency's

As everyone else has reported there are some good agencies... Only elsewhere. In WPG there are many serious, professional SP's and it's not necessary to contact an agency. Overall my best experiences have come by doing a bit of homework, taking a chance, contacting a few SPs, getting to know them and having fun along the way. Depending on what you're looking for I'm sure you'll receive many good 'tips' from members of this board and the wpg community if you require any referrals.

With regard to price, no there is often no difference to you, but to the SP yes. Keep in mind many SP's prefer the use of an agency and I'm sure some of the members can speak to that. I imagine many SP's take a lot of useless calls and receive endless annoying emails so a good agency will be a filter for some of that crap.

With regard to service.... Well that varies person to person, and ones own taste comes into play. My advice here... Get out and play. There are loads of great SPs out there, and although not every experience will work out, I guarantee if you put some time into doing you're homework, you'll come home smiling.

WR

Did you guys see the agency posting on BP tonight. The girls look so tempting.... Is it worth the risk though?

Just looked at those and I don't know... Seems sketchy. The agency doesn't even advertise their name. I'd say no... But I did notice a few other ads though...

That is why agencies survive in Winnipeg. Put up a few pics of some hot girls and we forget everything that has been said about staying away. Are we really that stupid?

Guest ****ign****ard
That is why agencies survive in Winnipeg. Put up a few pics of some hot girls and we forget everything that has been said about staying away. Are we really that stupid?

Usually we are not, but when we are looking at these ads, we aren't thinking clearly. lol.

We should just call them and ask them to send someone to a hotel room that doesn't exist. Little bait and switch on them. :mrgreen:

I have an appointment with Angela tonight. I will keep you guys posted on this agency. Curiosity got the best of me.

Posted via Mobile Device

I have an appointment with Angela tonight. I will keep you guys posted on this agency. Curiosity got the best of me.

Posted via Mobile Device

Take one for the Team!

Guest ****ign****ard

Zoe Zee:

That's not nice, it's the agency that baits & switches, the girls just work there

SHE DEVIL:

Those girls get charged an agency & travel fee if you show or not. That's been done to me in Alberta

Then maybe just a order bunch of pizza to the room that doesn't exist and give their numbers?