Kelly from bp

Hi, I'm new, this is my first post, so I hope I'm not breaking any rules and causing problems for MOD.

I've been reading and learning from the posts that people have posted on here, and I find it very informative, and people in general are very helpful

I found Kelly's ad on BP, it doesn't say much, but I kinda like the mystery. I was wondering if anything has met her and what their opinion is about her.

If it violates the site rules to post openly, please pm me.

Thank you.

Hello REWPG,

Welcome to cerb. First of all you're question is EXACTLY why this board is useful and it's not out of line at all. CERB is pretty open but they don't tolerate negative reviews of SP's publicly but members are allowed to share their own experiences with each other using the PM feature.

If you're new to this hobby this is exactly the kind of post to stay away from, there is no real info here at all, not even a phone number. Anyone could have posted this so you contact at your own risk. Most of the best SP's advertise on EC and on CERB but BP has a growing following and many professionals advertise on all three. BP is very cheap to advertise on which is probably why it's popular and its unregulated so anyone can do it. EC is more pricey so you find less issues the SP's there and it's a very popular website for hobbyists, especially amongst those who don't want to sign up for a membership on one if the boards. If you need any recommendations just send a shout out and the guys here are great, you'll get some good leads.

Keep posting, ask questions, and have fun while you do it.

WR

• Like 1

Thank you for the recommendation, and warm welcome. I appreciate your suggestions

I had txt her the other night, and she had replied pretty quick, she also sent me pics too. But I thought I'd ask and see if I can benefit from others who are more in the know than a noob like myself, before moving forward.

I have seen a few girls posting on EC, BP, and here as well though on the adds there are different rates, I won't post them in here though, as I'm not allowed as per the rules

thanks again