Btpage (Miss Didi)

Posted via Mobile Device

Additional Comments:

Very well said! I just had the opportunity to see DiDi and let me tell you, out of a 10 I give the massage a 9.5 and was in a complete state of awe, bliss, and relaxation. As for her place, it was in the cleanest in condition I could have asked for. Ladies and Gents be very kind to this woman as she takes her sessions very seriously, and if you are looking for an outstanding massage then give her a call.

Posted via Mobile Device

• Like 1

Thank you for this recommendation here goes my review from my first visit with DiDi;

After reading the review i decided to call Didi and set up an appointment,boy was that easy and is she answered all my questions and made me feel at ease right away. Her massage skills and session were awesome she is a repeat for me for sure... came out feeling refreshed and ready to face the weekend stress free. Gents do try she is well worth it...

Posted via Mobile Device

Came across miss didi on the forums. I have had a few tantric massages in the pas but was costing a lot. Didis prices are amazing and the massage is out of this world. She truly does massage every inch on your body the most relaxing massage i have ever had. The massage was a pure tantric bliss. I would recommend miss didi in a heart beat and will def repeat

Wilkipedia's definition of Tantra:

Tantra
(
: तन्त्र , "loom, warp"; hence "principle, system, doctrine", from the two root words
tanoti "stretch, extend, expand", and
trayati "liberation"), anglicised
tantricism
or
tantrism
or
tantram
, refers to
schools of
and
and to the
(called "
") commonly identified with the worship of
Tantra deals primarily with spiritual practices and ritual forms of worship that aim at liberation from ignorance and rebirth,the universe being regarded as the divine play of
and
.In "left-handed" Tantra (
), ritual
is employed as a way of entering into the underlying processes and structure of the universe.

Miss Didi's postings had intrigued me over the past couple of months. Although I enjoy a "hard" massage immensely, tantra massage is solely based upon sensual touch and the awakening of our inner senses. As this was my first experience in tantric massage, I was full of questions for Miss Didi in which she answered in most sophisticated way.

Miss Didi's studio is impeccably clean and tidy and her shower facilities felt and looked like Mr. Clean had visited shortly before my arrival. Arranging an appointment was simple since all the information is found on her user profile ...

Miss Didi --> http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/member.php?u=47665

The massage commenced by lying on my stomach with Miss Didi instructing me in the art of breathing deeply. Miss Didi's succinctly describes her technique in her "Schedules Advertisments, & Announcements" she posts regularly:

I will begin by awakening the kundilini in the body located in the base of the spine, or base chakra. Your abdomen, thighs, feet, earlobes, chest, nipples and fingers are then gently massaged using aromatic oil. No part of your body will escape my attention. Your energy flow is stimulated and senses awakened as your body's sensitivity gradually increases. Your entire body will be massaged, including particularly sensitive areas and erogenous zones. You will feel relaxed, yet wide awake. You will be coached to breathe properly, as you sink into yet deeper level of relaxation.

My experience was mirrors the above described to a tee. Not an inch of my body was missed and the sensual energy indeed was drawn from within. This journey continued after the "flip" with more energy being released. Her remarkable talent of transferring this energy into a state of euphoria or sensual bliss which she so aptly describes as "riding the wave" or "walking on clouds" is definitely a journey of erotic, and sensual exploration. I can only describe what I felt like this:

Pretend your climbing a mountain ... you climb a quarter of the way up and you feel a sense of excitement .... suddenly without warning you retreat back a bit and then just as suddenly you plunge forward to half way up the mountain. This is the sense of "riding the waves" which reaches a crescendo with a powerful release as if you were "walking on clouds". Miss Didi's use of gently blowing a stream of air on your body was extremely erotic.

I must say that I thoroughly enjoyed my initiation to Tantra from Miss Didi. Her sessions are a full hour in duration which I found adequate for the first timer. With Miss Didi, I feel that there is so much more for me to learn and experience. I look forward to an "extended" session soon with reckless anticipation....

Repeat??? ... you betcha :bigclap:

Edited by mrgreek
typo :)

Guest gagagaga

great recommendations guys. can anyone give me an idea of what she looks like. her pics are very dark, so I can't really tell. PM me if you'd like

thanks in advance

Miss Didi had told me about her plans for Dark Tantra last fall.

I was excited at the concept; she said needed some practice to get it perfect. I booked a 2hr appointment last week, and I was blown away.

Mistress Didi is caring, sensual, attentive, yet in charge. She teases, restrains, and rewards at the right time. The session was clearly customized to my needs. 6 days later, I still feel contented.

I have had many ideas about a (dominant) Mistress, and many of the views led me to believe that she would be cold, uncaring, and uninterested in me. That is the complete opposite of Miss Didi. I highly recommend her to anyone who wonders or fantasizes about being submissive.

Oh, and she gives a superb massage, if you just want that.

Her place is relatively easy to get to, you can even take STO relatively easily. PM me for details. I like the setup of her place, putting the massage table the the big open space next to the fireplace.

Miss Didi, is an angel and will carry you to heaven. She is what she says... It was everything i wanted and more... Gentile, sexy, and handles your body with care. I would repeat every week if i had the time...

I recommend that you ihale her charm and colourfull studio, so clean and cozy.

Merci, ma cher Didi xo

I will be back... more to enjoy.

I echo what many of the others say... I ended up feeling like I was floating for hours after the session ended. It was unlike anything I've felt. I will have to try a longer massage next time. I strongly recommend this (not to the point of me not being able to book, though).

What a smile (WEG)!

One observation - ignore the standard doorbell, and use the intercom just to the left of it...

Edited by dandywriter

Guest m*****an

Just read your review for Miss Didi. Can you give me some more details on the session? I think I would like to see here, but still not sure.

Thanks

Mrnepean

Mrnepean, it's massage session with a happy ending.

The massage varies from light to strong to intense, and/or teasing, as you wish.

MissDidi is not nude, if that's what you want to know.

If you have specific questions, you should be more specific.

It was an unusually long time since I had paid a visit to Miss Didi for a massage. This trip took me to the healthy, sensual pleasures of prostate massage. The healing benefits of a healthy prostate have been known since ancient times in the Far East. You can read about them in the following websites:

http://www.lelo.com/news/five-questions-about-the-benefits-of-prostate-massaging

http://www.happymassage.com/wiki/Benefits_of_Prostate_Massage

As I found in my previous visit, the cleanliness of the massage studio was impeccable. The location is in the "Plateau" area of Gatineau and is very easy to find. The background music was very soothing and my thoughts were lost in the vast abysses of sensuality and pleasure when Didi began with a back massage. Her neo-tantra massage techniques were adequately described in my first review, so I won't repeat myself. The same technique was found in her prostate massage. Good communication between us was the key to the massage as she was in constant control. The "riding the wave" pleasures I experienced with Didi's tantric massage re-appeared in her prostate massage. Needless to say, I left satisfied with a "perma" smile on my face.

In the words of General Douglas MacArthur ... "I shall return."

I've known Didi now for a few years. She is very down to earth, easy to talk to and very knowledgeable in tantric practices.

I've enjoyed erotic massages in Ottawa for over 10 years, and I can tell you that Didi's massage skills are among the best I have ever experienced. Ever.....

She's the only MA whom I've chosen to take massage lessons from.

Didi is a sweetheart and I hope to get together with her for many years to come.

I had the pleasure meeting Didi this am for her very relaxing and invigorating tantric massage coupled with some prostate massage. Didi is a true sweetheart, and remarkable lady that can have you aroused with excitement with her tantric touch, and she was so gentle, and perfect giving me a very relaxing prostate massage.

She was open to discussion prior to the prostate massage, and soon enough, the teasing and when I say teasing, I mean that, it simply wanting you to lift your hips off the massage table, and being totally relaxed. The insertion was well on its way, and it felt great for the period of time I experienced it.

When the flip happened, she was aroused by watching me caress my side of my body with my fingers and I would tweak my nipples while Didi was caressing other parts of my body ;)

The teasing of her hands, the dragging of her finger nails along every part of my skin heighten me to goosebumps and being very..very hard.

Our finished together was most enjoyable, Didi did get to see me spray quite a bit after much teasing and playing.

I understand Didi has other options available if individuals are interested in BDSM etc etc all you have to do is ask her. As I said earlier she is a sweet lady and communicates well throughout the session, unless you want to be very quiet, and listen to her music played in her clean decorated apartment.

Thanks Didi for a great start to the morning. ;)

• Like 1

A year after my first review, and several visits, all wonderful; I decided to try a 90 min session, and was brought to higher quivering, shaking, and floating levels than seen before. The amazing thing is, we discussed a wide range of things that I simply must try and didn't even dare discuss with anyone else.

When I recover, that is! That quivering takes a lot out of you... even when you remember to breathe.

Thank you, thank you, thank you. Most highly recommended.

(note, 9.5 for location refers to distance of Gatineau/Plateau from Kanata, not anything about the place itself - which is a 10).

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Do you want to write a recommendation?
You'd be directly helping out the Lyla community!

Rating

Affiliation & Availability

Details

Contact information

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.