Went and saw Lynn 4 some breakfast bliss. Havent seem her in a while and she is still smoking hot, personable. She sat me down and started dancing & stripping. I wish most strip clubs let u do what I did 2 her and then she did nothing but talk dirty like more than most girls. She then went down stairs and went fast hard and deep with her eye looking up (the way I like it). Then she went reverse cowgirl she new how 2 ride. My stress is gone. And your will b 2.

Posted via Mobile Device

I can tell you that with out looking. The Lynn that works as a stripper so isn't aways available. The Lynn that is a bit of a spinners and has wrists so small that she can't wear a watch. The Lynn that is so thin that she has the easiest G spot to find that I have ever seen (well, seen, tasted, touched , played with)

For those of us that have struggled over the years, this alone is worth the price of admission.

The Lynn that inspite of all this thinness has good sized gazunbaz.( supplemented)

The Lynn that is very adventuresome (no anal) and who smokes like a chimney in the bathroom dueing the breaks.

I don't know that I have ever met a lady that was more professiona. I never got past that professional persona but she is well worth the experience!

If unsure, ask the circumference of her wrist. If she says less than 5 inches, that is the one. This is easier for her to answer than " can I reach your G stop with my tongue. Not as important, but easier.

I can not say she is my favorite SP but she is classic, she is professional and anyone in this hobbie needs this experience. I really don't know if there are many like her

So make your appointment while you can.

Wow thats confusing are you talking about Lynn the stripper or the other one?

It was Lynn the Skinner won with the fake boobs. Sorry 4 the confusion

Posted via Mobile Device