What happens in a couple massage?

Forgive my ignorance, but, what happens in a couple massage? My girl and I are considering going to Paradise Spa for a couple massage as it turns my girl on to see another chick give me an erotic massage, but what happens for her? Is it just touching, rubbing, fingering? Can someone who knows explain? I want her treatment to be fair so that she can enjoy the experience too :) Anyhow, hope this isn't a poor question. Thanks everyone.

I sent you a pm with more details, but in a nutshell, your partner will be able to participate and get stimulated to the degree she wants. It can be all about you or she can be a full participant (this would be my recommendation). The only caveat I would have is that this only works if she really wants to do it and gets into it. No matter how much it may turn her on to think of you getting aroused by someone else, I would worry she may get jealous or bored if she is not an active part of the scenario. My wife and I do this regularly, have a blast, but she is a full partner

Meridian very good advice and you're very lucky to have SO who will participate

I had a friend who wanted to try this with me we made contact with a very reliable MA on cerb and discuss the session but my friend decided to back out.

I can't wait to try a couples massage it must be amazing!!!

Posted via Mobile Device

I'm not sure what you mean, in this context, by full participation but the only way this can work tothe mutual benefit and pleasure of both in the couple is, at least in a heterosexual duo, a masseuse opr masseur for each. I know that CMJ has a masseur on call so you might want to talk with them about what is on offer.

Then you work on getting the timing right.

I think Biff raises a fair point. When we have gotten couples massages, we have one female masseuse and it works because we both enjoy erotic interaction with females.

If your partner is not into that, you may want to consider a male and female masseuse combo

I will send you a PM! I didn't see this thread until now :) A couples massage wouldn't be very fun if everyone didn't leave happy! And for you a happy wife is a happy life!