Alright, so I posted vaguely about this in another topic the other day, but I've decided that this topic needs it's on post! lol

When I was with my ex, we decided to buy a sybian together. We loved watching movies where girls came extremely hard. It was a fetish that we both shared, so naturally the sybian was the right step. It is by far the most powerful sex toy for women in the world. It does things to women that I can't even imagine doing myself, and I'm ok with that! lol That being said, the ex had to go, and since I paid for the sybian I decided to keep it to have some fun. I've had some really sexy encounters watching women cum over and over. I've only had one experience where the girl didn't particularly enjoy it simply because it was too intense... But for the most part, I've had women describe it as the most pleasurable experience that they've had...

I wonder why this sex toy isn't main stream or more well known. I'm guessing it has something to do with the availability and price range of the toy... But I'm surprised talking to people how many women have never heard of, seen, or experienced it... I love controlling the sybian while someone is on it. There's a forced orgasm aspect to it, and also a surprise aspect for the woman who is experiencing it. I love learning more about it and how women react to it, and what they like or didn't like about in order to make the sessions even more pleasurable for my SP's...

So I'm hoping this thread turns into an info session where people who've tried it can talk about their experiences and what worked for them. I think it'd also be a good way to get the word out there about it. I'd also be lying if I said, I didn't want to gain some knowledge of some local SP's who are curious and interested in the sybian. lol

But to kick off the discussion, some of the questions I have are:

1) As an SP have you heard of/experienced it? and if so, what type of attachments did you enjoy/dislike/try?

2) Were you in control or did you have someone working the controls for you? And if you've tried both, how significant or different was it?

3) How does the sybian compare to other top line toys such as the wand etc...?

4) As a hobbyist, how many of you are interested, or like watching scenarios where women are pushed to their limits?

5) If u had a bad experience, or one that didn't blow your mind, what was the causing factor?

6) If you've never tried it how curious are you about it and what it has to offer?

7) Have you had any other benefits from it? It's said to relieve head aches, and increase women's ability to be multi-orgasmic in their sex life.

8) If you have tried it, what got you off the most? clitoral stimulation, smaller toys, larger toys, double penetration toys? strictly anal toys?

9) Has anyone been tied up when trying it out? How many would consider it?

I know I've had a lot of fun turning girls into my little orgasm slaves without breaking a sweat. lol I wish more people knew about it. I've only tried it out with a handful of women, and I'm always looking for feedback to make sure were having the most possible fun. A lot of it has to do with making sure the woman is relaxed and comfortable... I know with my ex it really helped our sex life, because it seemed to really improve our connection and our understanding of her limits. I know my thoughts are a bit scattered, and I don't expect you to answer everything, but hopefully we can get a good conversation going about it! Also hoping to hear from other men who've tried it out with women, girlfriends, wives etc...

Side note: Apparently OH GOD, is not a great safe word while ridding the sybian! lol

1) As an SP have you heard of/experienced it? and if so, what type of attachments did you enjoy/dislike/try?

2) Were you in control or did you have someone working the controls for you? And if you've tried both, how significant or different was it?

3) How does the sybian compare to other top line toys such as the wand etc...?

4) As a hobbyist, how many of you are interested, or like watching scenarios where women are pushed to their limits?

5) If u had a bad experience, or one that didn't blow your mind, what was the causing factor?

6) If you've never tried it how curious are you about it and what it has to offer?

7) Have you had any other benefits from it? It's said to relieve head aches, and increase women's ability to be multi-orgasmic in their sex life.

8) If you have tried it, what got you off the most? clitoral stimulation, smaller toys, larger toys, double penetration toys? strictly anal toys?

9) Has anyone been tied up when trying it out? How many would consider it?

best thing ever bloody invented.

1) Yes I know what it is. and experiment it a couple of time. I am not a fan of the anal toys, because it is too powerful for there and the really big dildo. I am not really a fan of cervix vibration

2) both. When I was in control I would tend to turn it off or down after I came when I was too sensitive, but when it's someone else that control it and you don't have choice of cumming over and over again...hello!

3) Nothing can truly compare to the sybian, but the hitachi magic wand is second closest to it...and also much more affordable and easy to hide and have at home:D

5) It can get too numb at some point..forced orgasms are awesome, I actually do love when my clit is sore and I continue cumming...but there is a point where it's just too much.

7) I've always been multi-orgasmic all my life, which honestly I am thankful about it. As far as I am aware I am the woman I know that can orgasm the most and from the most awkward place...let's say giving blow job can make me really happy;)

8) clitoral stimulation and the g-spot one, well the little penis of 2-3 inches thing. I swear to the Gods I have never been so scared in my life of squirting.

9) yep, have been tied up on it twice. even more intense. but I would never consider it in this line of work...only personal life

and now I feel like I need to go bother my friend that have one...

...I wonder why this sex toy isn't main stream or more well known. I'm guessing it has something to do with the availability and price range of the toy... But I'm surprised talking to people how many women have never heard of, seen, or experienced it...

Us men don't want you ladies to know about it, you already don't need us for most things!

4) I'm curious and game - I'll watch.

haha QWERTY made me laugh... but still... someone has to mow the lawn and take out the trash. HA!

Malika: You shouldn't be afraid to squirt. That shit is hot. lol And when someone else was controlling it, how much did you push your boundaries as in how many times did you cum? I've had women who said they only came once or twice, and I've had others say they came at least 10 times and lost count... I find it really varies, but I think or guess a lot of it has to do with the comfort level of the person you're with and figuring out what their likes dislikes are...

haha QWERTY made me laugh... but still... someone has to mow the lawn and take out the trash. HA!

16 Reasons why Men are better than the Sybian

1. The Sybian can't take out the garbage
  2. The Sybian can't kill bugs (especially spiders!!)
  3. The Sybian can't open tough jars
  4. The Sybian can't carry heavy things
  5. The Sybian can't hold your purse while you try on outfits
  6. The Sybian can't reach the top shelf
  7. The Sybian can't bang on the neighbour's door and make them turn the music down
  8. The Sybian doesn't provide a convenient place for you to warm your frozen toes in bed
  9. The Sybian can't fetch an extra blanket
  10. The Sybian can't change high lightbulbs
  11. The Sybian can't fix a leaky faucet
  12. The Sybian can't put oil in the car when the fill oil light comes on
  13. The Sybian can't walk the dog
  14. The Sybian can't wash the car
  15. The Sybian can't got the the store to fetch things at 2am
  16. The Sybian can't mow the lawn

• Like 1

Hahaa... I'd disagree with the heat one though, I've seen a few women red in the face and flustered feeling like their body is on fire... So that thing can warm you up.

One thing or angle to it that I failed to address is body size. Since some of the settings are adjusted based on size and placement, I am really curious to get feedback and info / try out my first bbw victim... lol Have any BBW women tried it out..?

I think you are looking mostly for replies from the ladies but I will contribute a little here.

Like most men, I am sure , I love to see a lady at the height of sexual enjoyment. I brought a Sabian Machine to the last 2 Chicas parties in Winnipeg. It wasn't manditory that all the ladies participate but it was suggested. And they all did. There was a little hesitation at first but after everyone witnessed the action, all the ladies gave it a try. Part of the entertainment aspect of the party was to have someone else control the dials. There was no lack of volunteers at the controles and this was done in full presents of the whole group. Koodos the the good sportsmenship of the ladies!

We had a variety of attachments available , but no anal attachments and no double pentitration attachments. After the first party I was pretty sure that the clitoral stimulator was ' hands down the favorite'

After the second party , I am not so sure. The ladies got off on a variety of stimulation.

The G spot stimulator , which you have to admit looks a little large, sent 1 lady completely into orbit and created quite a stir in the group. I have never seen anything quite like that. In a way it was a shame that she was the last in the ladies to try it. I am confident that the men would love to see more of that and some of the ladies might have wanted to give it a re-try with this attachment. But the party must go on. At that point we moved on to the next activity. At the first party we had time for the ladies to give the machine a second go and a few did. One lady even a third go. ( ironically she was the one that gave it a go the night before so probably knew more that most what the Sybian was capable of)

Let me admit, I was not the master at the controles. That honor would have to go to Wildstallion. Also the lady that was sent into orbit was sent there by another lady , but I have a feeling that anyone at the controles could have done it for her.

We did have 1 side effect, but it wasn't serious and it isn't up to me to comment.

I hope that one or two (or more) of the ladies that had the Sybian experience at a chicas party in Winnipeg have a chance to add to your post.

The Sabian is truly an exciting option. Price makes it a little prohibative but my view it that the more people that can enjoy it the more acceptable is the price. It will come to all of the Manitoba Chicas Parties in the for- seeable future and hopefully play a part in the evening activities.

Also I will bring it along to some of my future appointments. I would like all that are interrested to be able to give it a try, but it is only an option. If a lady doesn't want to, I am o.k. with that.

When you say one side effect? I know you don't want to elaborate, but if someone who was there or the person that it happened to wants to talk about it, it could be helpful. Definitely looking for feedback. I'm all about being safe and having fun...

Additional Comments:

And not looking only for reply from ladies, but since it's designed for women, I asusme most who respond will be women. Looking to talk about experiences, good or bad... All is fair game