Delila and Kasey from Pink Kitty

Guest roadweary

I felt the need to post my first ever Duo experience. Delila and Kasey arrived on time and looking amazing. Both girls are blond with amazing attributes. Beautiful, charming and spirited. We made ourselves comfortable on the couch with me in the middle of course. Some frank discussions on expectation and ground rules and the event was on.

Both girls are beautiful, each with their own set of attributes. Kasey possess an amazing set, as does Delila. Delila's eyes absolutely knock you out. Kaseys apple shaped ass is amazing!

They enjoyed each other, me and all of us together.

Out of respect for these Ladies not specific details will be discussed. However daty, bbbj offerred but declined by me, digits,cbj, mpos,msog discussed were some options(Kasey offered).

All play was safe. Girls were into each other and i felt into me. Did not feel like the third wheel.

These ladies are worthy of much respect and generosity fellas. Treat them right and you will have an unforgettable experience. For my first Duo this will be hard to match.

They will become my regular Ottawa thing!!

One other point worth mentioning, PK was easy to contact, polite and courteous. No fuss.

Thank you Kasey and Delila for a truly unforgettable experience!

Amazing!! :icon_smile: