Hey there ladies & gentlemen ,

I am a new SP member on Cerb & I must say , so far this is the best site I have been a member of. Everyone is so interactive, friendly & welcoming!

I was wondering if any kind people would mind messaging me and letting me know a little bit about the site , I mean I read the rules , so I think I understand those for the most part .. But I mean if there are any tips on how I should conduct my page, or even if any clients have some suggestions for photos, posts, outfits, etc. let me know !!

Thank you all once again for your hospitality & I hope to meet some people thru here sooon :o) xoxo

• Like 1

Hi Mlle Chanelle,

You may wish to look at the various SPs located in your area and send out a note within the restricted SP area.

welcome to the site! I know however that it does take a few recos or another lady to vouch for you (who knows you etc etc) to get you into the SP only section.....in the meantime the newbies section can be just as good for the ladies as it is for the gents (I.E. it can let you see how gents are expected to act on this site and in communications with SPs etc)....

also the General section and the discussions groups for your city will help a bit depending on the topic.......and as always, make sure you read the rules with a fine tooth comb, I've been on here for a bit and after a mishap of being a member for two years and being banned for three months due to not keeping up with the rules all i can say it its a great place to start to make sure you have all your i's dotted and your t's crossed!

http://www.cerb.ca/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=37144

Good luck and welcome to this great community!

Guest W***ledi*Time

Welcome CK!

Kudos for reading the rules. When in doubt about a particular situation, ask another member ... or you can always look at the top of each page, where the most important rule always appears:

"... if you do not have anything nice to say ... Please don't say anything at all"

This is the philosophy upon which Cerb was founded. As long as we all follow this one golden rule, everything else falls into place naturally.

As for the rest: just be yourself! Everyone has different ideas, styles, approaches, and viewpoints. Every new and unique way of looking at things adds to everyone's enjoyment of the board. - not to mention that it's good for business, too!

As for the rest: just be yourself! Everyone has different ideas, styles, approaches, and viewpoints. Every new and unique way of looking at things adds to everyone's enjoyment of the board. - not to mention that it's good for business, too!

Thank you hun , I appreciate the feedback ! Everyone has been so supportive after reading this thread & it have been very welcoming ! As I said , I look forward to eventually meeting a lot of these people & with all the advice , I can see Cerb being very successful for me :) xo

Guest a******pez

I'm new here too , and I thank both of you ladies for befriending me and helping me with this site :) ox