Exotic oriental -22-

So I did try calling this, good response in that I received a call back but I was left wondering when I asked if the the lady was the same person in the pics and they wouldn't answer because they didn't understand the question... Uhm, I might be Irish but I know what that means... Run for the hills! Test At Your Own Risk ( TAYOR)

OK,

Called and did go see her. It is not the girl in the picture, but is very similar. Girl in picture looks about 17, this lady is in mid-late 20's. She is same body type as in picture, short, slender, large breasts. And she looked good enough that even though I knew it was not lady in pic, I stayed.

She was a lot of fun, and I had a good 1/2 hour session. Not as fun as Ji, but better than a lot of ladies I have seen. Do not know why the group that sends these ladies here will not use real pics. At least these pics were not on TinyEye.

Edit:

oops, after put this reply noticed 2nd girl on BP, the one I saw was Judy, not Veronica, diff phone number

Edited by wpgcrazy
diff girl

I went to go see Judy as well I had a great session not the girl in the pic but just as cute this girl was about 4'10 and 100 pounds and I had a great time and would definitely repeat