Hallie on EC

Is Hallie on EC, formerly from EB?

It looks like the same girl i visited at EB and had an excellent time... If it is her, i will have to definitely visit again... Let me know.

Hallie is legit. She has worked at both EB and Nevada's. Now works independently. A very beautiful lady with a super hot body and good service.

if she was as entertaining as she was at EB... her indy skills would have to be that much better... will have to get her right on the top of the list.

Hallie is legit. She has worked at both EB and Nevada's. Now works independently. A very beautiful lady with a super hot body and good service.

Yes... And I loved the dirty talk!

Well she surfaced again only on indy! I know her very well and she worked both EB and Nevadas. Haven't seen her yet as indy just had enough of her nonsense at the parlors. Great body, beautiful too, but beauty is only skin deep! Her attitude changes as often as the weather-she's happy, she's sad- can't figure her out. Oh well good luck to all that book her.

Saw her at her incall place - lots of parking, and great little apartment, and we hit it off right away. She was wearing those lovely tight shiny black pants from her pictures per my request, and I have to say she looked absolutely divine in them!

After a quick tour & the donation, we settled into the bedroom. Oh, I should mention due to the disastrous driving conditions, and unseen delays on my part, I was maybe 5 minutes late, but I texted in advance.

Started off with a DATY session (a first for me), and I went to town. I guess I must've done a good job, cause she had her thighs around my head in a vise-like grip! Went from that, to a HJ, then CBJ (amazing), and then she got on for CG, but stopped after a minute or so to switch to reverse CG, and I have to say the view was amazing!! I popped my cork after that one, and she helped me clean up.

Didn't take me long to get ready again - she truly is a gorgeous woman - and she gave me another quick CBJ, and we moved onto doggie. After that, she wanted me to finish russian, but I didn't have enough juice in the tank, I guess! Still, a fantastic session overall. In what may be a first in my pooning career, I think she was more nervous than I was - but she's a great girl to converse with...

And to cap things off, because I got there a little late and she had to leave before the hour was up, she did something that floored me - she actually gave me some of my money back & apologized. I was speechless - that is pure class, my friends. Pure class. Fantastic girl, fantastic session....