Does anyone know anything about something in Moncton, I am from TO and moved here 3 years ago in that time I have not been able to find anything in moncton that I would go for on a regular basis. Does anyone know anything?

I'm not sure about Sp's in Monton as i have regulars come to see me from there. The gents here may be able to help. You would think there would be some.

kisses,

Emma A

I know of Cherry.... She's been doing well in Moncton. If you PM me, I'll provide you with her contact information in Moncton. She's a redhead like me.... Take care and if you already found somebody... Hope it was fun and very memorable!! If you ever get to Halifax... try out us Haligonian Girls. like sail boats on the ocean, we know how to rock the waves. (Or should I be saying the sheets? LOL)

Well, just a few more days before I arrive in Moncton for a little tour and to meet some new people, and hopefully have lots of naughty fun while there. As I said in my previous post, I'll be arriving November 1st and leaving there on November 3rd. So all you guys that keep looking for SP in Moncton, I am coming to ease your built up pressures some... ;-)

Hey sexy, been there twice for tours this year, and each time, they all say they want a girl there and when you get there, they get all shy and don't show up for the bookings, and with the cost of the bridge and so forth, turns out to be a waste of time. So now I picked Moncton, close to you all, and close for those in NB. Hope to see you all while I am there.

Hello Amber,

Sorry I didn't get to see your reply sooner but the truth is Im both a newbie and a wannabe. New to the forum and yet to have an experience with an SP anywhere.

I'm assuming that according to the forum rules (number of posts) I'd be off limits anyway being so 'green' and I'm assuming that your visit here would mean outcall only, which would not suit me under the circumstances.

In any case here I lurk and learn until the day it (we) come together. I really enjoy your pics too Amber. 8)

Hello Amber,

Sorry I didn't get to see your reply sooner but the truth is Im both a newbie and a wannabe. New to the forum and yet to have an experience with an SP anywhere.

I'm assuming that according to the forum rules (number of posts) I'd be off limits anyway being so 'green' and I'm assuming that your visit here would mean outcall only, which would not suit me under the circumstances.

In any case here I lurk and learn until the day it (we) come together. I really enjoy your pics too Amber. 8)

Well, here comes your chance again sweetie. I am coming back to Moncton on November 29th, until December 1st! Hope we get to see each other this time! XXXOOOXXX